Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    More work, less hours, firing those who don't worship Frys and management, etc.?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited
    Uh, no offense, but you sound like an asshole that just loves to hate Fry's.  

If you no longer work there, why is it of any concern to you? You sound like a fuckin' idiot, reaching for any shred of info that might make Fry's out to be some evil corporation.  

Sorry if you got fired/quit, but seriously man, let it go. Get on with your life, you look stupid making topics like these. The drama on this Forum was gone the second someone was caught, and nothing good came of it. This place is a shithole. :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    I don't see what the problem with this site is Ninjician its a open forum and hardly anyone ever talks anything good about Fry's whos fault is that? Fry's is nothing but drama I dont' know if you know that.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  2.  permalink
    admin: I don't see what the problem with this site is Ninjician its a open forum and hardly anyone ever talks anything good about Fry's whos fault is that? Fry's is nothing but drama I dont' know if you know that.

Don't worry admin, its just another poor member of the Fry's cult trying to defend its master.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I really don't see anything extremely bad about Fry's. I have been working there for a tad over 3 years. Of course I'm not working on commission, maybe that's why I see nothing to bad?I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Punkzilla: I really don't see anything extremely bad about Fry's. I have been working there for a tad over 3 years. Of course I'm not working on commission, maybe that's why I see nothing to bad?

Managment will push people into sales when times get desperate.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    meinside100: More work, less hours, firing those who don't worship Frys and management, etc.?

It's alright to bash frys about stupid shit. But you won't shut the fuck up already. You got fired. You fucked up. Get over it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    worm:
    Punkzilla: I really don't see anything extremely bad about Fry's. I have been working there for a tad over 3 years. Of course I'm not working on commission, maybe that's why I see nothing to bad?

Managment will push people into sales when times get desperate.

yeah' they will throw everyone into sales and flood the floor.. and just force people to quit...I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  4.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker:
    meinside100: More work, less hours, firing those who don't worship Frys and management, etc.?

It's alright to bash frys about stupid shit. But you won't shut the fuck up already. You got fired. You fucked up. Get over it.

Fired and quitting is not the same thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    SDCherryPicker:

Your the one to talk Tyler your a cashier you don't make anywhere near as much money as me and my co workers in the computer department plus you get to clean the bathrooms and do cart runs how fun!
  5.  permalink
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker:

Fired and quitting is not the same thing.

You got a 5 day didn't you? But your fucking whining on here constantly. You post random shit that isn't needed.  

fly:
    SDCherryPicker:

Your the one to talk Tyler your a cashier you don't make anywhere near as much money as me and my co workers in the computer department plus you get to clean the bathrooms and do cart runs how fun!

Hey Uberdouche. Was I the one whining. NO. So shut the fuck up. This guy was whining 6 months ago about finding a better job and that he no longer needed frys. Good for him. And then he tells us he got a 5 day just this month. The guy can't make up his mind if he is coming or going. And he posts stupid random shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    random shit like hail charleydolf chipler????? remember kids showers keep the race clean and healthy.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    the same thing as pushing everyone into sales this also keeps the charleydolf chipler machine running.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Fry's is an anti-employee policy... :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    remember shooting an employee a day keep the labor costs away.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    Suzukiman: remember shooting an employee a day keep the labor costs away.

ROFL :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    charleydolf chipler loves you ......... now work harder!!!!Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
Add your comments