Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    Here is the PDF from Renton Washington... No HP/Compaq laptop? FAIL. Office Depot actually wins... wow.  

http://www.mediafire.com/?qq1jdz2c4jq  
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zjzimfjfrci  

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    Who knows what Bait & Switch Items Fry's will have this Black Friday 2008?
    Post Pictures & Videos of Fry's Black Friday 2008 Here
    28 things that will happen on Black Friday 2008 at Fry's Electronics
    2008 Black Friday Weekend Ads
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    Wow, I'm extremely dissappointed, yesterday they had a 6o" Samsung 1080 HDTV foronly 1099... they dont have nearly that... Thank goodness Walmart towels are on sale for 1.50 or Id have said it was a waste.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Dallas Texas ad.. (same as Renton)  

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMHYI48WRegular Member
  3.  permalink
    Compare to last years ad..  

http://www.mediafire.com/?2q3ynmymyddRegular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    I wanna see the Polk RTi8's go on sale.
  4.  permalink
    I'll be getting that 32GB flash drive thank you very much. ;)
  5.  permalink
    Is it true that Fry's deliberately made a poor Friday selection so they can have "Black Friday" sales on the weekend?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Dam 440 guests online that means you better arrive to wait in line at Fry's right after Thanksgiving Dinner to get anything on Sale.  
    Hopefully the store won't be ass crazy as last year so Sean doesn't get another stroke. Love you my big bear :PFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    By the way pretty much all the Fry's stores share the same products that are on sale so it doesn't matter if the ad is from another store its pretty much the same thing. I like how clear the quality of the ad is.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    The ad has been released for SoCal stores are 99.9% identical ! One item is $4 cheaper.  

Eating meat is murder, tasty, tasty, lip smacking murder.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damn, I just drove by best buy and saw TENTS out front. What are they selling this year?!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    AyaHu: Damn, I just drove by best buy and saw TENTS out front. What are they selling this year?!

there were tents outside Frys Anaheim tooI'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    I just drove by Best Buy near me and heres a pic I took. Last night at 1AM there was one tent. As of noon today (second pic) there are at least 10 people. They're obviously not after the laptop since other stores have much better deals. The last pic is Frys San Diego last night at midnight. I think LP didn't like my big speedlight pop flash.. since as soon as I took the second shot they were at the door unlocking it. I had to buy a small tent and only the San Diego Wal-Mart had the one I wanted, so I thought I'd stop by and take a pic and see if there was a line at Frys.  

•  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    Um I guess..I would not spend my thanksgiving day in the rain or camped outside some store...time is money thats all i got to sayContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    Thats why you buy a cheap $20 6x5 tent from Wal-Mart. Keeps you warm and out of the rain. I also got an Black and Decker Electromate to power my laptop, and will use my cellphone as a modem. Bring a few blankets and do a Starbucks run and its all good. Ironically I'm spending about $130 just for the campout. There goes my BF savings. LOL.  

This is nothing. I did 3 days for two PS3's and sold them. Did 2 days for two Wii's and sold those. Did one day at After-Christmas at Frys and got a laptop and tv for $379 / $397 each. If you bring the proper stuff its fun.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Lol greg you watermarked GT on the Fry's ad images.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Dude. Im sorry but it is cold wet and rainy. No deal is worth camping because to be honest you can ALWAYS find that product for that price SOMEWHERE.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    I'm at the El Cajon Office Depot next to Parkway Plaza. Got here at 5PM and was first in line. Second guy showed up at 7PM, and then the rest came in at 9PM. They have a HP laptop for $349.99 w/ 3GB ram, Dual Core processor (not the best but it still good), 160GB HD. I already have 4 laptops and 2 desktops so I don't need it but I thought I'd get one to keep in the trunk of my car. Or I'll sell it to my friend who wants one. We're under the roof of the building. It's cold but we're safe from the rain. Best Buy is next door and the line is pretty big at 200+ people. Office Depot only has about 20 which is funny since it has the better laptop deal. I shot a video at 2:30AM and will post it later and hopefully shoot a 5AM video when they open the doors. Office Depot opens at 6AM.  

Everyone in the Best Buy line is excited about a rumored $299 laptop. I'm happy paying $50 more for an HP-brand laptop knowing that I'm getting it. Other than that, Best Buy's ad sucks.  

I love using my phone as a tethered modem with my laptop. :)Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    $299 laptop @ 4 pieces per store.
  6.  permalink
    What brand? What specs?  

I refuse to buy anything but HP/Compaq. Preferibly HP.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    But Sony's are pretty.