Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009
    There is news that because of the poor economy Fry's will be offering layaway. This will make it harder for people to make commission especially when products on lay away will not be available for people who can buy it immediately. I think it will be stupid for both salesmen and customers who can afford it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It is my impression, without having experienced it first hand, that most retail stores pay the comission as soon as the sale is made, which is why the customer gets hit with all sorts of fees if they dont pay up or pay late. I know this is how some companies do it, but I havent been at a place that offered layaway first hand.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Given how quickly companies (especially computer manufacturers) change their product line, layaway doesn't make a whole lot of sense.The salesperson might make the commission once the customer fully pays for the item that's on layaway and takes possession of it (assuming that they still work for Fry's).
  1.  permalink
    No there is no layaway. Maybe your getting confused with Paid, But not picked up. Frys loves milking people but wouldn't go as far as layaway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Layaway is fuckin ghetto. but check out http://www.elayaway.com their prices are very expensive even on a 13month layaway plan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    BUT THEY HAVE A TWITTER  
    http://twitter.com/eLayaway
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorgogetenkz
    Wow Firefox and Chrome suck huge donkey balls. Don't know why anyone wants to use those to POS browsers.  
    Looks like I'm switching to IE8 right now!!!!!  

lololololololol
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Is it even legal for them to lie like that?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009
    The EU will probably fine them another billion dollars. Greedy EU.
Add your comments