Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbainshot
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009 edited
    so heres the situation.  

i wasnt fired nor did i quit. they just told me to stop going. in October my work authorization expired and it took about a month to get a renewed one. now that i have it. the hiring coach said it was to late to show it to them and they told me to reapply. they said they would call me. they havent. ive been trying to get rehired since November.  

is there anything i can do? like talk to home office? i need help. what can i do? thanks
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I got fired from Fry's more than 2 years ago; Any chance on getting rehired?
    Want to get re-hired
    Anyone want to hint or guess whos going to get fired at the San Diego Store?
    iPhone 3.0 vs. Palm: which one would you want to get?
    Rumor: Employee Got Fired Then Rehired At San Diego Fry's
  2.  permalink
    How about getting a real job or try to find else where. Right now it doesn't seem like Fry's in hiring you or want to hire you even though they always need people.
  3.  permalink
    Sorry but no. Home office will just deny it. Probably already have if you did end up re applying. Anyway they are really strict on re hires right now.
  4.  permalink
    They Don't rehire...MY STORE MANAGER told me that when i use to work there lol
    •  
      CommentAuthormilh467
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009
    When a company tells you to "stop comming", that means you are fired dumbass. Once you're marked as fired, you will never be rehired.  

Sadly, now you will be out in the community putting more burden to society. Great...
  5.  permalink
    LOL...yes us the taxpayers pay for the bums ins society:P don't you just love it :) (sarcasm) if you're an idiot and didn't get it
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009
    GORILLA MAN: They Don't rehire...MY STORE MANAGER told me that when i use to work there lol
    why do you still work at frys then?
  6.  permalink
    I do not work at fry's Electronics.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009
    then whereLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    In a company....i make 7x more than when i was a salesman at that job...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    what company thoughLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    so you make 7x less now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    remember he doesnt know proper sentence structureLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I wonder what this guy's resume looks like...  

"GMan  
    Address  
    phone  

Objective: eye m guud with compooters  

Work History:  
    Frys  
    200? - 200?  
    Reason for Leaving: What?"Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2009
    ROFLMAOLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    AyaHu, I know your joking, but I've actually seen resumes that look like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    It is kindof sad actuallyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    GORILLA MAN: In a company....i make 7x more than when i was a salesman at that job...

If you were a decent salesman, that means you're making just shy of $300,000 a year. I seriously doubt that's the case. Even if you were making minimum wage that's still over one hundred grand, which I also doubt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    when he was working he was making 7x more than his current allowance from Mom, Inc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 1305
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2009
    That NO RE-HIRING policy just makes no sense to me. If I were to quit, I'd put in a two weeks merely for a good recommendation to the next job... seriously though, most people don't even care about that- the incentive for most job is that the employees wont leave them short handed and the associates who put in two-weeks can always come back if their next job happens to be fail...
    •  
      CommentAuthorhurleydood
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010
    seriously though, you want to use frys as a reference?
Add your comments