Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRezin
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2010
    Hi, I recently bought a headset microphone in store from Fry's Electronics, but I wanted to return it since I'm not exactly liking it. It works, but wasn't what I was looking for anyway. I have the original packaging, however, I lost the receipt so do you know whether or not Fry's will accept the return? I have it charged to my credit card, and I believe someone told me that they can look up the information needed on your credit card. Anyone know if this is true or false? I also don't mind if it's store credit either.  

Thanks in advance!
  1.  permalink
    They can look it up by your credit card just make sure it is within 30 days and they will take it back
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010
    They'll only issue store credit.
  2.  permalink
    ^That depends on a lot of factors, like who the MIC is and the condition of the headset and packaging. If the MIC works in that department they may be more hesitant than if they're not. Most likely though, if the packaging is complete you should be able to have them look up the invoice number from your credit card and get a refund rather than store credit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAcura1
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010
    I don't think it's going to matter if the PIC works in that dept or not. It's a headset and if the customer isn't liking it, it probably was a piece of shit ad headset. Don't they RTV headsets when they get returned anyway?
Add your comments