Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Hello to any forum members who see this. In the interest of complete disclosure I will advise that I am an Attorney in Southern California representing a client who currently works at a Fry's Electronics store. I have learned of some very underhanded, and in fact I believe unlawful, activities at some Fry's Electronics stores during black Friday of last year which resulted in numerous employees not being paid proper wages for the time they worked that day.  

If anyone here can and is willing to provide me any information about this subject I would greatly appreciate it and it may ultimately benefit one of your sales brethren in his case.  

I can be contacted at marcus@jacksonlitigation.com if anyone has any details they care to share. Otherwise best of luck to you all and I hope that this large and very profitable corporation learns to appreciate the front line employees who bring the revenue into the store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
    This is good. Back in the day we could work 16 hours on black friday and not get any double time paid. Today its probably different work 16 hours with no overtime.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2012
    I REALLY hope that several people respond to him with the needed documentation. Having participated in a class action with a prior employer, it's well it.
  2.  permalink
    A lawyer named, "luckydawgesq." Classy.
Add your comments