Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHKavalry
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2013
    Hi all, I'm looking to introduce our products to Fry's electronics to become a vendor, and I need help on contact info such as contact person, emails, etc. We are a manufacturer of Programmable modules, boards and controllers for the Electronics DIY or networking, IT categories. Since our company's located overseas, I was wondering if Fry's has an import operation or is it all under purchasing?  

Thanks in advance!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How to Become a Vendor to Fry's?
    What happened to Soto, How did Krystle become MIC?
    Does Frys purchase product to be resold from smaller local vendors?
    Any active Fry's Electronic Vendors out there??
    Does Fry Pay It's Vendors
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    If you read the very top of this forum, you'll see the nice large texts that say "Fry's Forum is not affiliated with Fry's Electronics, Inc."  

We're just here to share our good/bad work/shopping experiences at Fry's... that is all :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorHKavalry
    Thanks r3j3ct, I know the forum's not affiliated with Fry's. But since I found similar posts dated back, I'm hoping somebody might have some info. Seems like other Fry's vendors are also using this forum.:face-devil-grin:
  2.  permalink
    You would want to get in contact with one of the M&O District Supervisors.

What I would do is call their home office at 408-487-4500 and ask if you can be transferred to an Electronic Components M&O District Supervisors. Sometimes the people answering the phones do not understand these positions and might call them "buyers". Your product sounds suitable for the Electronic Components sales department.

Hope this helps.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHKavalry
    Hi there, thank you so much for the info, I'll give it a try!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013
    @HKavalry Are you expecting to be paid in a timely manner by Fry's? Check other messages here and do a bit of research - Fry's doesn't pay their vendors in a timely manner. Run a D&B on them. Save yourself the headache.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHKavalry
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013
    @ObiWan, yea I saw, tks for the reminder and I'll be sure to do some more research!
Add your comments