Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008
    I am scared of the person finding out that I know they been stealing and I am afraid for my life  
    i want to also get the reward that employees get for turning in other employees but I don't want anyone to know it was me and if I do collect it someone will find out for sureFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Computer Service Dept. taking forever. What should I do?
    What specifications should I look for in a new computer?
    COMPUTER DEPT IS THE BALLS
    Does anyone know who will be the new sup 2 in computers?
    Do you think this site should remain open and is a good resource to employees and others?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    So who is stealing? Dude just tell LP and tell them you would like to remain anonymous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Then dont tell anyone. He'll find out who you are... and hunt you down.... :face-devil-grin:Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    I wouldn't tell...you never know he might go postal :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    Tell, but have a nice time with the reward money.. :) We all die sometime.. If you are going to die, just go out with a blast. :face-angel:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no first blackmail the person into giving you stuff when this stops then tell.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Yeah blackmail him, but make sure you record him. As a matter of fact, store use a voice recorder and then record him...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman: no first blackmail the person into giving you stuff when this stops then tell.
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    make sure lp doesnt know that you actually KNOW. because if they can tell that you are aware of him stealing and not reporting it they can fire you for being and accessory. just be careful about it, also if youre ever in the position in which you have to talk always be careful of what you say.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    let me just say Fried is a goldmine for the intelligent thief.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    p.s. I don't endorse thieving especially from corrupt companies....Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    Suzukiman: let me just say Fried is a goldmine for the intelligent thief.

i guess only for the intelligent ones, if theres such a thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    :face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    golgo 13:
    Suzukiman: let me just say Fried is a goldmine for the intelligent thief.

i guess only for the intelligent ones, if theres such a thing.

Wall Street.