Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008 edited
    Read what he posted on his site http://frys.sthomas.net  

I am extremely happy that he posted a link to our site. His site will be greatly missed and users from his site are more than welcome to sign up and join in on our discussion.  

"Thank you for visiting!  
    September 24, 2008  

It's been over ten years since I started this site, and in that time, it's had many ups and downs.  

I've found that I've been becoming more and more apathetic about Fry's and their practices lately, and the site isn't getting the personal attention that it should. If you're a regular visitor, you know that it hasn't been updated in a couple of years. For these reasons, I've decided to shut the site down.  

For those who are wondering about the status of the lawsuit, we settled in February, 2007. In a nutshell, both parties decided to drop everything and walk away. My decision to shut down the site had nothing whatsoever to do with the litigation.  

I thank you for visiting, and to those who posted in the forums, I thank you for contributing. Special thanks go to forum users frysdrone, Big Dog, suzukiman, GotTK, "Randy Fry" (not the real one), Frenchy Fry, IpalindromeI and all the others who visited and posted regularly - you kept the site going as much as anyone.  

To continue the Fry's message board fun, you can visit FrysForum.com, which is another site dedicated to discussing Fry's Electronics.  

If you feel the need to contact me, you can send an e-mail to closed % frys.sthomas.net (replace the % with @ and remove the spaces). "Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    dang I liked that site ... oh well.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Awe. Thats sad. Please just dont shut down this site, its become a part of my daily routine.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    wow.. I got a mention in the list of users there.. thanks.. btw I used a different username there..I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I think you were gottk but maybe frysdrone .... i came here and added a picture.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    There can only be one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    wow what a surprise. I was actually long ago a member of that site. I wonder if any content can be ported on to this site. Hey St Thomas can we have your backups?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yeah but it shut down.:face-crying:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    A backup would be nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes it would. maybe I'll send him an email.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Admin you need to get those backups and port them right away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    dittoLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    No way. Just say no to dead thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    "No."Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2008
    Just say know to dead thread. Lets see it but not reply to it.i am a worm.