Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008 edited
    Seriously my store manager in Atlanta litterly spends half the day saying stuff like "TK" and "We are here for you". Seriously, the latter he has told so many customers that most of them just looked at him funny. :face-smile: When ever something in the store goes wrong they will litterly blame themselves instead of the company whenever the company is clearly wrong. Hell, THEY EAT IN THE CAFETERIA EVERYDAY!!!! Its almost like Frys is a god to them or something. Hell, when Ken Lutz showed up one day our manager was all over him to the point in which we wonder if he wanted to give Ken a blowjob or something. :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008
    Guess he thought being a buyer was boring.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    He must get paid well.Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    meinside100: Seriously my store manager in Atlanta litterly spends half the day saying stuff like "TK" and "We are here for you". Seriously, the latter he has told so many customers that most of them just looked at him funny. :face-smile: When ever something in the store goes wrong they will litterly blame themselves instead of the company whenever the company is clearly wrong. Hell, THEY EAT IN THE CAFETERIA EVERYDAY!!!! Its almost like Frys is a god to them or something. Hell, when Ken Lutz showed up one day our manager was all over him to the point in which we wonder if he wanted to give Ken a blowjob or something. :face-smile:

Didn't you quit because you got a job as a janitor at your old high school?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    what is so bad about eating in the cafeteria?? isnt that were you eat?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    When you sell your soul to the Devil, you tend to do this sort of stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    so did i sell it or was i born this way or am i just a plain old crazy person like all the others?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Why would anybody pay like $10 for a crappy sandwich, chips, and a 16 oz drink (that they don't refill for free)?

When there are plenty of options for much better food at cheaper prices within less than a mile from most Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2015
    This reminds me of a guy I knew who worked at PF Chang's. He said he quit because they expected you to tattoo "PF Chang's" on your forehead.  

Me? I'd personally prefer to tattoo the Benihana logo instead.

33397_300x300_72_DPI_0.jpg
  3.  permalink
    weblog. Loads of gratitude sharing.