Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthor4merMgr
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2008
    I am a former manager and I will answer any questions that You might have about Fry's...And Yes I no longer work for hem so I wil answer all questions
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I'm a Manager Ask me anything!
    Ask me anything! 17 year ex manager in Texas Market
    I'm a manager, ask me anything!
    Ask me anything you want about the Service Department
    Ask me anything you want about the Loss Prevention Department.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    What was your formal job title?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    where u the one who posted before "Im a manager ask me anything"?Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthor4merMgr
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008
    I was a computer mger..and no this is the first time i am posting any discussions. I do not know who the other mgr is
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Every manager that goes on here does the same thread and we never get straight answers.  

Why are you not a manager now?
    •  
      CommentAuthor4merMgr
    I quit due to the job taking me away from my family. Reason why I took the position was to take care of my family...but as the years went by. I grew unhappy with my situation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Managers have poor grammar.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    How deep is your love?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaligrl
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    Its funny that no one has asked an actual question yet. I'll start. Since you longer work at Fry's what store were you in? Or if you were a manager what was the shrink provision for the Computer department? Or What account was typically the highest charge on the inventory reconciliation report for the computer department? (meaning what account affected your GP POS the most before being calculated GP) ? That should suffice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    These managers come and go... Not worth asking.Superhero!