Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoremulous
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008 edited
    To tell you the truth I'm leaning towards Obama he, in my opinion, is a lot smarter when it comes to the future and has a good outlook on technology ...for the first time in history there will be a CTO to help guide technology at the government level..i don't know everything but i feel he would be a better president . i started this to get some info at the people levelhttp://curelost.com
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Poor McCain
    McCain urges Bush to ignore Congress!
    I wonder if Kathy is going to have SMs suppress those who celebrate an Obama victory?
    Is anyone worried about President Obamas Inauguration tommorow?
    Is Obama a tool of the Project for a New American Century?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008
    I want him to appoint Ron Paul as an economic adviser.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008
    Sasquatch: I want him to appoint Ron Paul as an economic adviser.

I don't think he'll do that if you listen to those conspiracy nuts who believe Obama is a pawn in the Tri-Lateral Commission and often uses Ron Paul as their savior and hope.. ;)  

But I think that would be a smart choice if Ron Paul gets a seat somewhere in Obama's admin.. lol He'll really be reaching across the aisle. :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008 edited
    Ron Paul is the guy. To bad everything is political. I get laughed at for even promoting him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008
    We don't need politics, we need leadership.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2008
    Sasquatch: We don't need politics, we need leadership.

That's why you vote for me in 2012 ;) j/k :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2008
    Im going to write-in Harvey Dent. Only in a fantasy world will the president ever be GOOD. Everytime we have someone DECENT, they find something about them and blackmail them into not being president.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2008
    You mean like little Johnny Edwards and his mistress? :o
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm watching the debate right now!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You know, when I hear the name John Edwards, I think of the medium. Oh, Im sorry, his name is John Edward. Still.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Good debate. I'm saddened that there is only one vice-presidential debate, I think it's equally important that Americans get to know the people that will be next in line should something unfortunate happen to the President.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    GUESTS. Log in and feed me your thoughts on politics. Om nom nom nom.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    Sasquatch: Good debate. I'm saddened that there is only one vice-presidential debate, I think it's equally important that Americans get to know the people that will be next in line should something unfortunate happen to the President.

The scary part is that if both the President and VP fall off of Earth, we'd be stuck with Nancy Pelosi.. or scarier is if McCain wins and gets abducted by aliens, we are stuck with Palin. Wait.. I think Pelosi would be scarier but still.. Palin as next in line is scarier.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Palin is Alaskan. There is nothing scarier than Alaskans.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2008
    AyaHu: Palin is Alaskan. There is nothing scarier than Alaskans.

Why are you so prejudiced against anyone from Alaska?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2008 edited
    My late fiance of 8 years was from and frequently lived in and visited Alaska. I know them better than anyone (Besides other alaskans obviously. And other people who have alaskan spouses). They are crazy motherfuckers! Ive never met one who isnt. They dont really have LAWS in Alaska. Their education system is godaweful, etc.  

8 years I lived with him and many times I had to consider moving to Alaska when he got it in his mind to live with his family. Of course we never did, he lived in AZ with me but..... the thought that counts... hadto research the crappy cold place. He was crazy, all his friends were crazy. Good for an awesome husband, not for a president. Ever. And if he was bad, which he was, his sister, and all his friends were worse. All alaskans are similiar or the same. The government even allows murder, anyone who lives in stark darkness for 3 months of the year and 24 hours of sun for others is bound to be messed up.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2008
    Eight years? Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2008
    AyaHu: All alaskans are similiar or the same.

First, I'm sorry to hear aboyt your late fiance'. I guess what I'd ask is whether your personal experience is clouding or dictating your view of "all". i.e. stating that "all alaskains are..the same" is an absolute. It'd be like me saying that everyone from Tennessee, Louisiana, or Arkansas are all related and inbreeds. Wait...they are. :face-smile:  

I think you get my point.
  2.  permalink
    I love Alaskans. They know how to drink and keep warm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Alaskas population is lower, therefore less people to be unique, therefore, alaskans are crazy.  

SDCherryPicker: I love Alaskans. They know how to drink and keep warm.

That they do.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I want to move there just to go offroading to work every day especially in winter. you + 4x4 vs snow.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2008
    Suzukiman: I want to move there just to go offroading to work every day especially in winter. you + 4x4 vs snow.

And then winter comes and you cant go on the road from the ice, and its dark 24 hours a day and you get depressed and kill your friends?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Depressed because the polar bears are drowning.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I am shedding a single tear for the polar bears. *tear*Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2008
    I would never vote for that freak Obama, his policies are way too radical and way too left for me. Get this, he will lower the taxes for middle class, but raise the taxes on business man...???? If he will do that all the prices we buy will go up and who will that cause??? We the people...  

As for John Mccain im kinda like confuse... :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Beats giving large companies tax cuts and pretending it will trickle down to the consumer. And while he is raising the amount larger businesses would have to pay, it's really just a reversal of the Bush tax-cuts. Which were a poor decision. Mission accomplished.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Jesnseri, just do a write in. Dont vote for an alaskan woman for president. John is old, he might have a heart attack. Whats worse, Obama or a hunting happy oil hungry alaskan?  

Just write in or choose a green party. Or dont vote. Just dont vote for Palin.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Write in Ron Paul. Or me. The Sasquatch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2008 edited
    I will vote you sasquach as my vice president, because i'm voting for myself:face-angel:  

P.S.  
    Before you vote, pls now the facts, and don't be mesmerized by their rhetorics and charms. USE UR HEADS
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008 edited
    but ice and 4x4 is fun...Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    Suzukiman: but ice and 4x4 is fun...

Ok, if you want to roll over a cliff.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    well than thats what roll cages are for turns your 4x4 into an uncontrollable hamster ball.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    I'm just gonna say this once, and I'm gonna say it straight up:  

only a fool would vote for Obama.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2008
    Now tell us why you think that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008
    I vot for a head of cabbage because it will make better decisions than anyone its also purely bipartisan.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    AuDioFreaK39: I'm just gonna say this once, and I'm gonna say it straight up:  

Such a compelling reason. God, I'd never want to be a fool.  

Thank goodness Im doing a write in.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    vote cabbage for 09 the only true vote that counts.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I've got some bad, delicious news for you...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008 edited
    nooooooooo your turning it into sauerkraut ....... now its fermented like the rest of the government :face-sad: .......... tastes better though :face-smile:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008
    jenseri: I would never vote for that freak Obama, his policies are way too radical and way too left for me. Get this, he will lower the taxes for middle class, but raise the taxes on business man...???? If he will do that all the prices we buy will go up and who will that cause??? We the people...  

Your confused case your dumb.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2008
    asdf:
    jenseri: I would never vote for that freak Obama, his policies are way too radical and way too left for me. Get this, he will lower the taxes for middle class, but raise the taxes on business man...???? If he will do that all the prices we buy will go up and who will that cause??? We the people...  

Your confused case your dumb.

What do you mean by that? what I meant was I dont know if he is a good candidate or not. As I said KNOW THE FACTS YOU NOOB
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux

and a bigger fool would vote for McCain, so I guess the majority of Americans are fools. :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    m_tux:

and a bigger fool would vote for McCain, so I guess the majority of Americans are fools. :face-devil-grin:

You got that right, the average IQ is 98. Thats insanely low. Frustratingly low.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2008
    I feel bad for this country. The average American is stupid. The average Canadian, European, Australian, Japanese, Chinese, (fill in the blank) is smarter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm at ren fest right now and it's awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    asdf: I feel bad for this country. The average American is stupid. The average Canadian, European, Australian, Japanese, Chinese, (fill in the blank) is smarter.

You got that right, many american are lazy, stupid, and STUPID!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: I'm at ren fest right now and it's awesome.

Renaissance festival?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Hell yeah, twas great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damn ours is in February, I went to the state fair yesterday, though!Superhero!