Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2007
    So rumor has it that someone in Fry's San Diego Customer Service (Cashiers) started this site. I heard their department manager talking about it. Is there anything illegal with them creating this site will they get in trouble? I asked around, alot of employees know about this site but know one knows who really made it, eveyone tells me a different answer.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2007
    Meh, it's the internet. You really can't stop people from posting anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007
    Alright flea... A follow up here... If you say you heard a rumor that someone in the San Diego area started this site, then why the hell would you claim that I have anything to do with it?  

I've openly claimed that I work in the Austin store (#22), and that's far enough away from California to reasonably absolve me of inclusion in your rumor, if it is true... So what exactly do you believe?
  1.  permalink
    Flea is a gayo pollo loco. haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007
    Some people are stupid. Just because someone in some department is talking about it doesn't mean they made it.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2007
    What's the best way to kill a Flea? :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2007
    You can never kill me I have unlimited power on this site.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    Whats the best way to kill a noob?