Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    Kathy Kolder, because she'll buy your ass off. Twice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    meinside100: :face-smile:

Did you get fired from Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008 edited
    asdf:

yep, a mixture of politics and refusing to exploit myself for a measly single-digit per hour pay. It got to the point in which they wanted more and more and more and more work for the same pay and pretty much said FUCK OFF!!!! Some sups from different departments called about a week later and told me the store manager passed around a memo to all employees saying that my statements about wages is unfounded and that Fry's pays a "competitive wage". Sure, Best Buy pays 3 more per hour with a lot less work and stress (no Frys cards, stocking and schematics done by overnight crew etc, etc.) If you refuse to open your eyes and see when you are being taken advantage of, I feel sorry for you.
  2.  permalink
    meinside100:
    asdf:

yep, a mixture of politics and refusing to exploit myself for a measly single-digit per hour pay. It got to the point in which they wanted more and more and more and more work for the same pay and pretty much said FUCK OFF!!!! Some sups from different departments called about a week later and told me the store manager passed around a memo to all employees saying that my statements about wages is unfounded and that Fry's pays a "competitive wage". Sure, Best Buy pays 3 more per hour with a lot less work and stress (no Frys cards, stocking and schematics done by overnight crew etc, etc.) If you refuse to open your eyes and see when you are being taken advantage of, I feel sorry for you.

I thought you quit frys months ago to go work as a janitor at your old high school?
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker:
    meinside100:
    asdf:

I thought you quit frys months ago to go work as a janitor at your old high school?

You said it not me...putting words in people's mouths....up to your old tricks again?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008 edited
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker:
    meinside100:
    asdf:

You said it not me...putting words in people's mouths....up to your old tricks again?

and it was I the one who said the thing about your moms bunion.....yes.......that was me..........definitely was:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    what is with the 'kathy' bashing?? i dont get it? is it just because she is a woman in charge or because you guys are too insecure ?? I mean I highly doubt any of you have ever met her !
    •  
      CommentAuthorKen
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2009
    It sounds as if you have never met her! I have not only met her, but I work with her at home office, I have been to her house at Silver Creek and I can tell you this lady is pure C*NT! If there is anyone out there that has a greater amount of insecurity than Kathy I would be shocked. The post that talked about Tim Bryant on this site failed to mention that he had been doing this stuff for years! He would sleep with multiple women while he was dating another…and the worst part about this is that Kathy knew what he was doing and still protected him! If you like Kathy or think that she is anywhere close to a decent person, you are a terrible judge of character and should keep your ignorant and uninformed opinions to yourself! By the way…If you have any questions about Kathy, I can dispel fact from fiction so ask away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    2008. B.B.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    2008 b.b. ??????????????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    This thread. Sometimes to bring up old subjects, you have to make a new thread. Thats what this person should have done.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Ken: It sounds as if you have never met her! I have not only met her, but I work with her at home office, I have been to her house at Silver Creek and I can tell you this lady is pure C*NT! If there is anyone out there that has a greater amount of insecurity than Kathy I would be shocked. The post that talked about Tim Bryant on this site failed to mention that he had been doing this stuff for years! He would sleep with multiple women while he was dating another…and the worst part about this is that Kathy knew what he was doing and still protected him! If you like Kathy or think that she is anywhere close to a decent person, you are a terrible judge of character and should keep your ignorant and uninformed opinions to yourself! By the way…If you have any questions about Kathy, I can dispel fact from fiction so ask away.

We're on to you, Ausaf Umar Siddiqui!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ahLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....