Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008
    I just paid $1.97 bitches.  

I bet it goes up after the election.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Louis Vuitton Pegase Damier Rolling Luggage N23295
    Cl2 gas analyzer
    Frys Las Vegas Employees
    A-Team Positions Will be Coming Up in Las Vegas For 2nd Store
    How many hours is Full Time at Fry's in Las vegas, Neavda
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008 edited
    we are at 2.09...:face-smile:  

make that $2.04 with HEB Credit card.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you middle american trailer people ...... i hate you :P ........ its still 3.09 in caliLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008 edited
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^----------------------  
    another reason to install one of theseLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch: I just paid $1.97 bitches.  

I bet it goes up after the election.

2.10 at BP here in GA. Make that 1.98 with 5% with my Chase BP Visa card...since I pay in full each month I truely am saving 5%...and not even the postage stamp because I pay on-line :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I saw it for 2.33 here and freaked out and took a picture. Its scary if it goes to 1.90 because you know somethings gunna crack and its going to skyrocket again.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2008
    AyaHu: I saw it for 2.33 here and freaked out and took a picture. Its scary if it goes to 1.90 because you know somethings gunna crack and its going to skyrocket again.

not until factories in China goes into full production mode again.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Suzukiman: you middle american trailer people ...... i hate you :P ........ its still 3.09 in cali

The smart ones move away from California. We got tired of paying for Gray Davis's idiot moments (i.e. his whole political career as Govenor).  

BTW, we're not "trailer people". Some of us live in nice areas (www.fallcreekhouston.com)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    im not saying all of you are but its an awesome stereotype for most ......... also i live very comfortably here even with the gas prices.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ObiWan:
    Suzukiman: you middle american trailer people ...... i hate you :P ........ its still 3.09 in cali

The smart ones move away from California. We got tired of paying for Gray Davis's idiot moments (i.e. his whole political career as Govenor).  

BTW, we're not "trailer people". Some of us live in nice areas (www.fallcreekhouston.com)

Even I will someday have a house in Austin:  
    http://www.austintxviews.com/index2.htm  

Thats one of my future vacation homes. It's lovely.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's quite ambitious. Too rich for my blood.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    GAS WILL GO UP TO $7 BELIEVE IT!!!!:face-plain:
  3.  permalink
    Stocks are at a all time low. Buy now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and the klepto has a siphon. :face-smile:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: That's quite ambitious. Too rich for my blood.

Its only 7mill, but considering in TX you can get a big ass house for 150k I suppose I see where you are coming from. 7 mill here would NEVER get you that big of a house. A regular 150k new build in Kyle Texas would be about 400k-500k here. I grew up in a 3mill house and it wasnt even very big or luxurious. But our min. wage is also higher, and most of our wages in general are higher, I make more here with no bachelors than my bachelored family member in TX. Far more. I always felt I would live in the house I grew up in and have a couple vacation homes. So I will.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    jenseri: GAS WILL GO UP TO $7 BELIEVE IT!!!!:face-plain:

Great then we will be world average. Or we can smuggle gas over the border from Mexico.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2008
    SIPHONNNNNN ! dont even bother locking the gas cap because drills make nice holes in the bottom of things.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008

When I started driving, gas was $1.65. Think we'll make it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008
    Thats more like 1.90i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    its still not cheap enough for me to put away my beloved siphon.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Suzukiman: its still not cheap enough for me to put away my beloved siphon.

get a hybrid already!i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    SIPHON!!!!!! why buy a hybrid and spend money on a non gas guzzler when i can take gas from other cars? .... for more torque i may make it into a psudo electric car to also get by smog free just say its a utility truck with a gas generator on it but it runs solely on batteries ......... so eat my smog greenies !!!!!!!Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    When I see a prius on the road I know to get in whichever lane its NOT in because they are so goddamned slow. So are their drivers.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    the prius isnt really slow it will go 90 and get there about as fast as a stock accord and once there will proceed to use up more gas per mile than my v8 ford econoline cargo van running on only 7 cylinders. yes it gets 32 mpg and has 0 smog controll just to piss off the greenies (greenies dont realize that smog stuff adds to smog rather than reduces it) it uses more gas to prevent unburnt carbons from entering the atmosphere but there is less regulates smog in the production of the gas and the parts needed to reduce smog at the car.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....