Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008 edited
    When I worked for Frys people would get 5-dayed and would be high-fiving people and just be in a good mood. You know you work for a shitty company that when people get fired they are in a excellent mood being lead out the door.
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008
    Its like divorcing from ugly marriage.:face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    meinside100: When I worked for Frys people would get 5-dayed and would be high-fiving people and just be in a good mood. You know you work for a shitty company that when people get fired they are in a excellent mood being lead out the door.

Beats walking out with a frown on your face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:
    meinside100: When I worked for Frys people would get 5-dayed and would be high-fiving people and just be in a good mood. You know you work for a shitty company that when people get fired they are in a excellent mood being lead out the door.

Beats walking out with a frown on your face.

Or tears in your eyes.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2008
    yay for five day wooooooopie. life is now better.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndlicia
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009
    one of my companions wrote "Frys sucks munky balls" on her termination request form that they forced her to sign. To this day she has a copy of it framed in her living room.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2009
    What passes for art these days...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThadius
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2009
    Apparently Monkey Balls
    •  
      CommentAuthorstardvd555
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2009 edited
    SPAM REMOVED
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    A part of me wonders if it was monkey ball spam...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    It was a bunch of links to dvd sites.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    It's quite simple. My friend's dad put it to me this way: "The only thing that can be worse than Fry's is the military. So, as long as you stay in the private sector, there's no way but up after Fry's."
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSAhole
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009
    Getting terminated at any Fry's is what we consider HOPE finding us!
  1.  permalink
    CSAhole: Getting terminated at any Fry's is what we consider HOPE finding us!

Exactly I make $4 more per hour than at Frys, MUCH better treatment and only 2 miles from home. AND....6 paid holidays and one week vacation after the 90 days are up. Win, win for me....FUCK FRYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    xbluebellax: It's quite simple. My friend's dad put it to me this way: "The only thing that can be worse than Fry's is the military. So, as long as you stay in the private sector, there's no way but up after Fry's."

McDonald's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I've always wished I joined the military. Even though I make a shit load of money nowadays.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    meinside100:

Exactly I make $4 more per hour than at Frys, MUCH better treatment and only 2 miles from home. AND....6 paid holidays and one week vacation after the 90 days are up. Win, win for me....FUCK FRYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    meinside100:

The benefits sounds a little better than Fry's (the vacation and holidays thing). But hey, being closer to home is always a plus. Congrats.  

*thinks back to the drive to Atlanta and back everyday and shudders*Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009
    I think that people are smiling on the way out because they realize the stress that they are leaving behind. And I think that the smile gets bigger as you are gone for a longer period of time. That has been my observation, at least.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2009
    missycj: I think that people are smiling on the way out because they realize the stress that they are leaving behind. And I think that the smile gets bigger as you are gone for a longer period of time. That has been my observation, at least.

Could not have said it better myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7809
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2009
    i got a 5 day and was happier than i can remember, of couse my memory has dwindled since my hiring at fry's because my brain is now smaller and loaded with sales techniques and shit about making some cocksucker money so he can treat the people who make the money for him like shit. i got called back early from my 5day cuz frys fucking needs me and i instantly got a migraine from the load of stress, way to take a shit on my fucking parade. fuck frys and fuck their crappy fucking shifts. come in at 9 today but 1030 tomorrow and close then open derp derp. im quitting my fucking job at fry's; i'd rather be homeless than work in that shithole.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009
    I quit and am now making $25.5 more per hourLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    if you want a get rich scheme simply quit frysLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    then pay me $368 for an anti frys startup package and you will be on your way to success almost immediately!!  

I should really start a pyra ..... MLM company yeah thats it an innocent MLM .... <_< >_> <_<Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    stupid post
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009
    Guest: stupid post

Stupid post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    MLM's are great. I've made a good living off them years ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    which ones?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009
    Excel Communications. Amway. SFI. Amazon. And a bunch of little online start-ups which crashed and burned quickly when they would launch the next opportunity. People invested like it was a stock market.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    nice but those are the good mlm's where you can make money off the product without needing to rope in tons of people.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    Suzukiman: nice but those are the good mlm's where you can make money off the product without needing to rope in tons of people.

I like the automated online recruiting systems, it automatically gets leads, sells the ease of use of the system and gets people to do the same. All you need is money to fund the lead system.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2009
    That worksLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....