Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2008 edited
    The second to last DM I had was nice and awesome and only fired people for really bad stuff or being late all the time. He got switched with this Italian kid in his late 20s who is/was an utter type A-personality shit that seriously AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY everyone in our department wanted to hurt him. He would write people up for having a scratch on their shoe or being 1 minute late and that is just the lighter stuff!!! We later found out he was put in their to get rid of most of the dept because our previous DM wasn't doing it, since he was a human and our SM believed that our department (software) was an unnecessary department and basically wanted to get rid of everyone. Is this common at all stores?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2008
    Our DM is too nice as well. We only have a couple bad eggs though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008 edited
    isnt that the point ?? to promote good guys?? dont you want more of the DM's to be nice guys,? who know what they are doing and help you make more money ? why would you want more jerks in the store? I like it when you can tell that people like thier boss, they are more relaxed enjoy work more.:face-angel: