Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Something I heard from the grapevine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2008
    Doubt it. They may be hurting, but they're relatively new. It's too soon for something like that to happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008
    Which is Store 38?I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Georgia.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    why would they close down?
  2.  permalink
    pixiegrl: why would they close down?

The reason most stores close....BAD SALES
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008
    That is all the stores silly ... that is everyone right now
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Arizona doesnt seem to be suffering, I tried to pimp out frysforum when we went there today to get my twin that silly new 350$laptop. I bet it will explode in her lap.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch

They'll never catch me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    lol makes senxei am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008
    Circuit City has never been good. It has never posed a threat to other electronics retailers. Its a piece of crap, good riddance.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008 edited
    AyaHu: Circuit City has never been good. It has never posed a threat to other electronics retailers. Its a piece of crap, good riddance.

Not to mention the most annoying color scheme in the history of the world...red, grey and white..in all the stores. It almost felt I was shopping in the ghetto, everytime. Colors of the store affect people's mood and how they are likely to spend as well as the music in the store. Why do you think expensive places play classical music? Is it because of the customer basis? Actually, classical music makes a person spend more freely...ever notice the piano (if your store has one) always start playing when the store in the busiest!!! However, Aya is 100% correct, CC will not be missed!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    I agree with you there, It feels like you are shopping in the Ghetto! Even our one in North Scottsdale was like walking into some trashy dirty 19th ave and I-17 store. Its extremely dark, the lighting makes your eyes hurt. The music is crappy. So on, so on.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    i doubt any fry store would close isnt that the point of working for a private company more job security?
  3.  permalink
    pixiegrl: i doubt any fry store would close isnt that the point of working for a private company more job security?

HA!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    job security frys your funnyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    they would close 32 before 38.... 32 is bottom of barrell
  5.  permalink
    32 is top on % of everything in the a/v dept almost every week they are #1 or top 5 every week in all categories they wont shut that store down or duluth.
  6.  permalink
    ok...so you're telling me, that because they sell 10 tv's or computers in one day, and they sell psc's on 7 of them, or even 8, that makes them better, because theyre attach % is super high?

are you on methane?

%'s arnt SHIT when you dont have traffic, which = GP. NO GP NO MONEYS FOR PEEPZ.
  7.  permalink
    Basically you are making no sense... so what if they were busier.. they sell 10 TV's and attach psc on over half each time? in a busier store that would make them gods in the company who knows if the talent there is better but they are sure doing something right if they are putting out those type of %'s across the board

I am just saying either A: there sales people are that much better or B: there customers are willing to pay more for better stuff

All i really meant by that why close down a store that is outperforming the store next to it which they obviously are not shutting down either store. If anything they will move Duluth cause it could be in a horrible location. Wel all know they are slower stores but why are other slower stores like them not doing as good as a job? that is all
  8.  permalink
    A good portion of management for store 32 have started to transition to other stores to clean house. Fishers, Phoenix, and Duluth all have previous CSM's and ASM's from our store. If we had the traffic like other stores we would destroy numbers.
  9.  permalink
    we're crushing our goals here in store 32 computer dept, and we have been number 2 in the company in over all PSC attach for the past month followed by the one n only dyno-might-Duluth(38).  

Drink it in... :D
  10.  permalink
    Yes it is. This is Randy Frys
  11.  permalink
    cool story bro..