Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008 edited
    Give your personal opinion about it and why you feel that way. Do you think Fry's will go bankrupt? Chapter 11 Protection?  
    Have you noticed a decrease in your pay do to slowing of sales and lack of customers in your store?Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    Well after what happend at Circuit City yeah Fry's Electronics better be scared and worried plus everyone knows Best Buy is number one even some of the managers here in San Diego shop at Best Buy. Plus Best Buy has a rewards program and has more stores nation wide. I really don't think Fry's will be able to compete with Best Buy much longer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIhatefrys
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008
    The commisions sucks and it doesn't help that we have so many employees working at the same time. I don't think my job is secure at all. I think consumer electronics and laptops and desktop sales are going to keep going down because of the recession were in. Im going to start looking for a new job soon.
  1.  permalink
    I passed by my former store today at 7pm and I counted 22 cars in the customer parking lot. The kicker...the employee parking lot was only 20% full.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    fly: Well after what happend at Circuit City yeah Fry's Electronics better be scared and worried plus everyone knows Best Buy is number one even some of the managers here in San Diego shop at Best Buy. Plus Best Buy has a rewards program and has more stores nation wide. I really don't think Fry's will be able to compete with Best Buy much longer.

Not to mention BB is nicer looking, has better sales in my opinion and doesn't fill their stores with so much junk that you can't find what you are looking for.  

Not to mention:  

Frys 38 stores VS. 1000 plus for BB.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIhatefrys
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008
    I hope Fry's goes bankrupt so KATHY will suffer!
  2.  permalink
    Ihatefrys: I hope Fry's goes bankrupt so KATHY will suffer!

That bitch is sin herself!!!! Did you hear how she fired the home office benefits DM just for having a former employee at an her Xmas party at home!!!! CUNT!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    Circuit City had been bankrupt for YEARS. This wasnt a NEW thing. They have always been shitty. Stop trying to compare them to normal retailers. They laid off a slew ofworkers and prepared bankruptcy when I was about 17, and then never did. This isnt new.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    every retailer goes through transition in pay scare , that does not mean they have been in BK for all these years.  

Ask any company out their who is down sizing NOW , are they IN BK?:face-monkey:
  3.  permalink
    The San Diego store isn't having any problems. Still as busy as ever. It's just more smaller stuff that is selling.
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008 edited
    JOB security @ Fry's?  

YOU MUST BE KIDDING?:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    Have faith, fry's will get through this America has been in recession for so many times. Once in a 4 or 8 years recession occur. :face-angel:. Just pray with all your heart even though some of you don't like frys
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i want fries to fall it will be fun that is why i use them as a library and rent computer stuff from them for 0$:face-smile:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    i hope you guys know we aren't officially in a recession  

a recession occurs when we have negative GDP for two consecutive quartersLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    jenseri: Have faith, fry's will get through this America has been in recession for so many times. Once in a 4 or 8 years recession occur. :face-angel:. Just pray with all your heart even though some of you don't like frys

Damn right.  

Its the media crowding your minds with propaganda.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but you see the media has to create a recession every 2 years to push the people that should be working the mcd's drive through back to that position.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    Suzukiman: but you see the media has to create a recession every 2 years to push the people that should be working the mcd's drive through back to that position.

Uh... mine already have Mexicans, and they dont watch the news.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    ah well then there is always can picking and pan handling.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2008
    Us women are lucky, if all else fails we can become ladies of the night. Thats one of my many fallback jobs. Along with working as a night auditor at a resort. I mean, if things get horrible. I would prefer to stay in technology as long as I can.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I have all the electronics I need. Probably why prices are so low right now. No one wants anything because everyone has everything they need.i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    worm: I have all the electronics I need. Probably why prices are so low right now. No one wants anything because everyone has everything they need.

I want a women, but I cant afford one :face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    meinside100:
    worm: I have all the electronics I need. Probably why prices are so low right now. No one wants anything because everyone has everything they need.

Maybe you can become Kathy's "poolboy"I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i want a 1 bed 1 bath studio apartment with a 5 car garage with a 25 foot roof.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008 edited
    m_tux:
    meinside100:

Maybe you can become Kathy's "poolboy"

I rather cut-off my balls and feed them to Charlie Chip.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    you know its funny.....i was watching tv the other day, and on the news the reporter was talking about how big stores were "going to feel the effect of the economy" "that x store isnt expecting to meet their projection", and while she was talking by the food court, there was an overweight lady that was munching on some pizza and drinking her nice big cup of soda........yep this is AMERICA.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: i want a 1 bed 1 bath studio apartment with a 5 car garage with a 25 foot roof.

Hope you have a friend in the contractor business.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    golgo 13: you know its funny.....i was watching tv the other day, and on the news the reporter was talking about how big stores were "going to feel the effect of the economy" "that x store isnt expecting to meet their projection", and while she was talking by the food court, there was an overweight lady that was munching on some pizza and drinking her nice big cup of soda........yep this is AMERICA.

Frys should go back to selling food! And the food court should be selling single-serving extra-large pizzas for Americans like Bertha.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and dont forget bertha's big sister big bertha ......... yep infact i can live without the bedroom and even the kitchen for 2 more car ports.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    Maybe you can become Kathy's "poolboy"

what do you have against this poor woman? have any of you ever even met her?? i feel bad for her... good grief leave her alone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    I'd take scalding criticism for the amount of money she makes, any day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008 edited
    Heres is the frys plan, they have the very few employees that they have work 20 hours everyday then they dont' have to hire any employees and give the same shit customer service they give now! This is their economic plan! That and they can make all the employees clean the parking lot, put the carts away, take out the trash, be janitors, pay a inventory company to do the inventory and hire all associates to watch over the inventory crew, make sales employees restock the store without having a stocking crew and being exhausted from working 20 hours, this is how frys will get by through this tough economy!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    flea: Heres is the frys plan, they have the very few employees that they have work 20 hours everyday then they dont' have to hire any employees and give the same shit customer service they give now! This is their economic plan! That and they can make all the employees clean the parking lot, put the carts away, take out the trash, be janitors, pay a inventory company to do the inventory and hire all associates to watch over the inventory crew, make sales employees restock the store without having a stocking crew and being exhausted from working 20 hours, this is how frys will get by through this tough economy!

they were doing this before the economy was crappyLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    cashier27:
    flea: Heres is the frys plan, they have the very few employees that they have work 20 hours everyday then they dont' have to hire any employees and give the same shit customer service they give now! This is their economic plan! That and they can make all the employees clean the parking lot, put the carts away, take out the trash, be janitors, pay a inventory company to do the inventory and hire all associates to watch over the inventory crew, make sales employees restock the store without having a stocking crew and being exhausted from working 20 hours, this is how frys will get by through this tough economy!

they were doing this before the economy was crappy

The opposite.