Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2009
    Suzukiman: wow you had simant shit i remember playing that game like command and conquer red alert the yard and house were mine in a matter of minutes the black ants never had a chance.

That damn lawn mower... He had his. He had his...
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Have you ever seen a Frys employee fired after just one customer complaint?
    Hey all you store 11 former or current employees
    Is your frys full of weird employees?
    Former Circuit City employees looking for work at Frys
    How many employees have actually been fired for posting here?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2009
    Ah I see. I loved C & C back in the day, I remember playing it then switching to floppy disk games, and of course I spent most of my life playing Diablo when that came out shortly after. I remember when zip disks were the big thing and we spent a crapload on a zip disk reader and got one zip disk each. Right after were those zip disk sized things with the cds in the middle. Then CDs became writeable and then they became writeable to MP3s.... Amazing how far we've com in only my youth!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009
    command and conqure was on floppies??? damn i didnt think it was that old.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No, it was one of the first CD rom games e ever got.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats what I thought ..... *starts up another game using the allies*.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009

Damn antlions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009 edited
    I wish SimCity had a bailout option.  

EA released the SimCity code as open source called Micropolis. Someone will eventually add that feature.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropolis_(video_game)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009
    Oh yeah I remember sim ant. That game was the shiyat.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    meinside100: Just wondering. I never plan to go back!!!! PERIOD!!! That is what price matching is for, if needed, at Best Buy1!!!

The only reason I go back is to buy movies. Say what you will about the store policies and employees; that software department is the greatest outside of ordering online.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009
    ♥ HD-DVD's, two dollars. ♥
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2010 edited
    I've been back twice. Once for a social call during which I bought a new flash drive to justify the trip. And once because only Fry's carried a printer small enough to fit in the space that we had set aside for it. I insisted on comfort food before shopping....as in I visited the candy aisle before heading back to Dept. 1.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoletadude
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012
    fuck frys...if i need computer components, I go to newegg or pricewatch.com. a notebook or desktop, i'll either get a macbook or a dell. if i need a tv, refrigerator, washer, or dryer, i buy it anywhere but frys. if i need a home theater system, i'll just go to the bose store near my house. but once again since i left them, they don't deserve my business.
    •  
      CommentAuthort0rrent
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2012
    I've been by a couple times. Typically to get a friends discount if I was in the area. Now so not so much. Unless i'm in the area and need something like a cable, I go to Best Buy or order online.
  3.  permalink
    I used to stop in often after I left - mostly to visit friends and to grab AP on stuff. A good majority of the people I was close with have left over the last few months, though, so I've only gone back when I'm nearby and need to grab something.