Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjim45
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2007
    I heard this rummor from a friend that the pictures they have of employees that work in the isle are fake. They buy the pictures from DMV in bulk or something like that. Has anyone ever seen a person from those pictures? Once I tried looking throughout the store and I didn't see any of the guys on the pictures. Maybe people who got paid to take the pictures?  

Jim - San Marcos
  1.  permalink
    hahah... no we "frys" doesnt buy them in bulk.. we take pics of the assocate assigned to that ilse. most of the time the associate doesnt stay in that isle for the whole day. more like its there isle to clean up near the end of the night. or just before we open.  

*store 9*
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2007
    They're not fake.  

True they may not be completely up to date due to turnover on the lower end of the employee chain, but they were current at one point in time.  

It doesn't mean that finding that particular person will give you answers to a product you find in that particular section, just that the employee pictured is responsible for merchandising that area of the store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007
    rest assured there real...I have seen the pictures and I have seen some of the people in them even though alot of the people don't work there anymoreFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007
    No they aren't fake. Maybe you got there at the wrong time when looking for their employee.  

I do know this, my supervisor needed pictures put up so she put up pictures of people that got fired or quit a while back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    I once asked the manager if i can speak to the person named "whoever whowever" who maintains the DVD isle they told me he didnt work there in months... whats with that? are you guys making sure the employees still work there. The dvd ilse was a mess so I complained to the person in charge. Fix your signs your making old employees look bad.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007
    I think they clip the pictures off the side of milk cartons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007 edited
    The pictures are from the FBIs most wanted list. Customers are on the look out for the most wanted criminals for help. Loss prevention watches over these interactions.i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    I heard the pictures are from a database of captured Columbian drug lords...
    •  
      CommentAuthorluv6mama
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2007
    no they arent fake! lol thats funny though
  3.  permalink
    Well, until i actually SEE the people in the pictures walking around the store, i'm gonna go with the drug lord theory. :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorhumanoid
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007
    Come to #32, Atlanta, You'll see me walking around with my picture on the wall near the Webcam area.
  4.  permalink
    Yes but are you a Columbian drug lord?  

i need some money so let me know how much is on your head right now and ill come over there.