Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008 edited
    Das anyone have da Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008 for this years black friday? HOok a broda up!  

THE AD HAS BEEN RELASED!  

Black Friday 2008 Fry's 2-Page Ad PDF & JPG  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    28 things that will happen on Black Friday 2008 at Fry's Electronics
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    2013 Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2014 ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    How could we give you something that doesn't exist yet?  

Fry's BF ads are never finalized until close to the day to avoid stuff like this :)
  2.  permalink
    All I care about is Dead Space for $30 at Target :face-smile: on Black Friday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Coolness. Last year nothing very good was on sale. With the invention of 350$ laptops I cant justify camping out for a 400$ one.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    meinside100: All I care about is Dead Space for $30 at Target :face-smile: on Black Friday.

I'm about four hours through. Good game. Play in the dark with the sound system up.
  3.  permalink
    I heard that the black friday ad will only be one page and that the weekend ad will be 8 pages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008 edited
    I guess I won't be stopping by Fry's this year. Unless I can see what is in that Black friday 2008 ad.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008 edited
    Word has it that it is not ready yet. It's still under development.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    CrazyFox213: Word has it that it is not ready yet. It's still under development.

Generally, we are the last to publish an ad. We wait to see what everyone else is doing, then undercut them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Last years ad leaked out around 4 days before Black Friday. Lets hope we can see it sooner.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I hope that a 72" HDTV is on sale for under 1k.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Toooooo big.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No, I want the ultimate theatre experience when TDK comes out. Im going to buy a blu ray player too. Well, a PS3 more likely.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008
    Have you seen the new Bond movie? The opening car chase was... inspirational.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    YES.  
    It was good.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWow Member
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008 edited
    OH IT EXIST SORT OF....DOORS OPEN EARLY this Year  
    CHECK out this post...  
    Link has been deleted  
    THE BIGGEST, THE BEST, THE BEST BUYS FOR 2008.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008 edited
    Wow Member: OH IT EXIST SORT OF....DOORS OPEN EARLY 4AM this Year  
    CHECK out this post...  

http://vippasstorobothouse.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-friday-is-approaching-frys.html  

THE BIGGEST, THE BEST, THE BEST BUYS FOR 2008.

I guess here are some deals from that site...  

4GB FLASH DRIVES….12.99 w/REBATE  
    FREE PRINTERS WITH THE PURCHASE  
    20” LCD TV…$200  
    PORTABLE DVD PLAYERS…$FORTY DOLLARS  
    DIGITAL CAMERA’S…..$20-55  
    MACBOOKS……LIMITED $700 DOLLARS  
    ANY PC/MAC COMS WITH 4YEAR WARRANTEE INCLUDED/W PRINTER  
    PLASMA’s….1,100  
    MAC MINI…$500.00  
    DVD BLOWOUT SELL…LESS THAN $8.00  
    GAME STATIONS. …PRICESS CUT  
    SOFTWARES $0 Dollars/ WITH REBATE…FREE.  
    PRICESS CUT IN HALF, FOR OVER 2,000 PRODUCTS
    •  
      CommentAuthorCaligrl
    So this is not the BF ad for Fry's...It's still not completed...my store manager does not know what time we are opening yet...all I know is that it will be a one page ad, but Saturday will be an eight page one day ad...look for better deals then
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    This list seems pretty vague.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWow Member
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008 edited
    be gratefull i mentioned it here...its ok,  
    i saw some postings about a new iphone..did anyone catch that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    Im going to get the googlephone when my contract is up for renewal in december.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    AyaHu: Im going to get the googlephone when my contract is up for renewal in december.

Just make sure T-mobile has 3G in Scottsdale. It's a wonderful phone, but worthless like most smart phones if you're not in a 3G environment. Otherwise, excellent phone choice, you grow to love it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I just want the qwerty keyboard and internet.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: I just want the qwerty keyboard and internet.

wireless qwerty keyboard?  

im perfectly fine with my wireless asdf keyboard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    RUMOR HAS IT ONE OF US EMPLOYEES WILL LEAK THE AD ON THIS WEBSITE WINK WINK I DON'T KNOW WHO THOUGH!  

PRAISE ALLAH ALL MIGHTY!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    I just found a part of the new Fry's Black Friday Ad for this year  

CLICK HERE TO VIEW IN NEW WINDOW
    •  
      CommentAuthoryaj420
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008 edited
    wassup yall? im looking into these items:  

ASUS Rampage II Extreme  
    ZOTAC ZT-X28E3LA-FSP GeForce GTX 280  
    Intel Core i7 940 2.93GHz  

do you think frys will have these items on the BF list? do they even have price cuts with CPU/motherboards?graphics cards? if they do, do you think the parts i just named will have price cuts of like a $100 or $200. please give me your feeds.  
    thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Maybe this explains why we got so many new members.. everyone looking for the BF ad.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryaj420
    i actually was recommended to go to this site by a worker from frys. i asked him about building a computer that can run adobe cs4 after effects and premiere and he told me to go here cuz there are people that really know there stuff. i wasnt expecting a smart remark from someone with such insight. i have been searching this site for about a few days and found this topic browsing. i cannot hate on other peoples comments. you are entitled to your opinion. can anyone give me any feeds on m question.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    yaj420: i actually was recommended to go to this site by a worker from frys. i asked him about building a computer that can run adobe cs4 after effects and premiere and he told me to go here cuz there are people that really know there stuff. i wasnt expecting a smart remark from someone with such insight. i have been searching this site for about a few days and found this topic browsing. i cannot hate on other peoples comments. you are entitled to your opinion. can anyone give me any feeds on m question.

I have the new CS4 master collection at my work.. holy cow.. its amazing. Buggy, but amazing.. if you can get past the bugs.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryaj420
    AyaHu:
    yaj420: i actually was recommended to go to this site by a worker from frys. i asked him about building a computer that can run adobe cs4 after effects and premiere and he told me to go here cuz there are people that really know there stuff. i wasnt expecting a smart remark from someone with such insight. i have been searching this site for about a few days and found this topic browsing. i cannot hate on other peoples comments. you are entitled to your opinion. can anyone give me any feeds on m question.

I have the new CS4 master collection at my work.. holy cow.. its amazing. Buggy, but amazing.. if you can get past the bugs.

does it run smooth at your job? if it does what are the computer specs at your job? have you experienced bugs in after effects and premiere. i've tried photoshop CS4 and it seems pretty smooth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorshotokun16
    I FOUND ITTTTTTTTT SOMEONE HID IT UNDER 2006 ADS TO COVER IT UP! here the 2008 ad for frys. I hope this works!  

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=7218476&advid=32664&type=  

left 4 dead $40!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Dude, this is today's ad...
  4.  permalink
    yea man thats today..i sold 4 of those vision 19" screens
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    yaj420:
    AyaHu:

I have the new CS4 master collection at my work.. holy cow.. its amazing. Buggy, but amazing.. if you can get past the bugs.

does it run smooth at your job? if it does what are the computer specs at your job? have you experienced bugs in after effects and premiere. i've tried photoshop CS4 and it seems pretty smooth.

I dont know, my coworkers built it, its a quad core. Very smooth. We use it for video and graphics. Its got one of them blackmagic or whatever cards for video its awesome.  

Holy crap is that a 4gig SD card for 9.99??? I cant read that small text...Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    Yup. Confirmed. 1 page ad on black friday and an 8 page ad for the weekend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    Friday through Sunday will be three, separate one-day ads.
  6.  permalink
    The ad will be released internally tomorrow. We will have to make sure the store is ready for business Wednesday night for Friday morning 4am when we open. I can't wait till I get my hands on that ad!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryaj420
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    i had a question about the ad. will there still be killer deals on friday/saturday/sunday or is it just for a few hours that wednesday morning?
  7.  permalink
    yaj420: i had a question about the ad. will there still be killer deals on friday/saturday/sunday or is it just for a few hours that wednesday morning?

Usually we have Wednesday deals, then Friday and all weekend there will be deals that are really good.
  8.  permalink
    I guess they changed their minds. 3 one day ads on friday, saturday, and sunday. I guess the friday and sunday are 1 page ads while the saturday is an 8 page ad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    Italian Greyhound, you are so cute. Im sure I say that every time you are active. But iggys are the best.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    admin: Best Buy Black Friday Ad 2008 - Just Released  

Click below to open in a new window  

CLICK HERE  

or copy and paste this url into your browser:  

http://downloads.bfads.net/BFAds-BestBuy-Confirmed-2008.pdf

Those links didnt work for me!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    Im going to re upload the file to another server hold on guys for the Black Friday Ad for Best BuyContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008 edited
    Here I got the new Best Buy Black Friday Ad 2008 up and running.  

Copy and paste it in a new window!  

http://freepdfhosting.com/2ae5a7769f.pdfContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hey admin guy what do you do now that you are out of fried?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    Suzukiman: hey admin guy what do you do now that you are out of fried?

I don't think I understand what your asking? Am i out of fried? Fried what? Fried Rice? Fired Chicken?! Yo Quiero Taco Bell? If your asking what do I do now that I am fired? I work for Sprint! Great company who cares about their employees and gret pay and benefits. I also sell on eBay/Amazon!Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorsasidhar
    Any luck on Fry's ad???
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    sasidhar: Any luck on Fry's ad???

Nope. It is extremely confidential.