Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthor...
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    Hey im a new employee still in training, I was walking with another employee talking over a few things when he realized he forgot to punch back in from his break, then he started to flip out, cursing and throwing his timecard to the ground. Whats the deal with missing ur punch? cant the managers just adjust that later on? I apologized for distracting him, he said dont worry about it then he mumbled something about not getting paid for vacation and why do they hire new employees right after they cut everyone's hours. Whats the deal, was he just having a bad day or do they try and screw you out of hours?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Line from Hell
    Thieves swipe $167,000 in Apple products from Fry's Electronics in Campbell
    Anyone from store 26 on here?
    just got a direct deposit from fry's...final paycheck?
    Oompa Loompa ASM from store 7
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Don't worry about it, guy just sounds like a spaz. The bad kind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ... Thats why I dont work at Frys.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008 edited
    Some people like to make stuff up around new hires to trip them out.  

Other than that, it sounds like you've been talking to Vasilios Golfinos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    Do you all have that ridiculous training video about Charlie Chip coming to haunt/attack associates that don't sign the handbook?
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Do you all have that ridiculous training video about Charlie Chip coming to haunt/attack associates that don't sign the handbook?

Charlie Chip is Kathy's altered ego.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008 edited
    Forgeting to clock in our out causes the Audit Department manager to become a super bitch and loose her BONUS so thats why its a big deal! You will see the devil!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  3.  permalink
    flea: Forgeting to clock in our out causes the Audit Department manager to become a super bitch and loose her BONUS so thats why its a big deal! You will see the devil!

lose not loose.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZnx24
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    Honestly, I don't know why he got so pissed off. If you're a new hire what I'd do is wait about 3 months. Then, find an excuse to use the SUP card, Swipe it. Go to the sup credits screen and add like 100 sup credits to your card. You can now clock in and out at ANY time you want for 100 uses. My DM did it for me, I don't know exactly where it is but it's there.  

I no longer work at Fry's however. I was late too much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    Znx24: Honestly, I don't know why he got so pissed off. If you're a new hire what I'd do is wait about 3 months. Then, find an excuse to use the SUP card, Swipe it. Go to the sup credits screen and add like 100 sup credits to your card. You can now clock in and out at ANY time you want for 100 uses. My DM did it for me, I don't know exactly where it is but it's there.  

Note to Management this is a great way to get rid of people.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZnx24
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited
    worm:
    Znx24: Honestly, I don't know why he got so pissed off. If you're a new hire what I'd do is wait about 3 months. Then, find an excuse to use the SUP card, Swipe it. Go to the sup credits screen and add like 100 sup credits to your card. You can now clock in and out at ANY time you want for 100 uses. My DM did it for me, I don't know exactly where it is but it's there.  

Note to Management this is a great way to get rid of people.

The DM was my friend, I knew him before I worked there. I told him I'll quit very soon, so he took my Time Card when we came back from lunch and gave it SUP credits. He then said "You'll never need the SUP card anymore" I asked him "Great, Is this firable?" He said "Yeah, but who cares. If you're going to quit soon, it won't matter."  

In fact, I used to fuck around when we were closing. He once shot me with a demo airsoft gun. My SUP 1 and I popped the lids off water bottles that I bought. My DM and I would often take 1 hour breaks on the clock. My DM saved me from getting fired for doing something completely retarded. When I came back from a 3-Day, He asked me "Have a nice vacation?". He's also changed prices on items for me. He's done non-receipt returns for me. He was the one that handled all of my hiring. He and I used to shoot each other with airsoft guns in backstock.  

Honestly, He was a true friend. He knew I was going to quit, so he and I didn't care too much about the credits.