Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    im just curious cuz i dont reallyyy wanna do it but i guess ill be gettin more money...so whos not down????:face-plain:
  2.  permalink
    ballerrrr24: im just curious cuz i dont reallyyy wanna do it but i guess ill be gettin more money...so whos not down????:face-plain:

Fry's Corp= Capitalist, greedy Jews.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008
    Oh crap I cant wait.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    You have it wrong. You have to be in at 3am not 5am. If you are luckly you won't leave at the next day at 2ami am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    Last year I went in at 3:30 and left at 11pm.
  4.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: Last year I went in at 3:30 and left at 11pm.

Thats just criminal.
  5.  permalink
    ballerrrr24: im just curious cuz i dont reallyyy wanna do it but i guess ill be gettin more money...so whos not down????:face-plain:

28th not 21st
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited
    An amazing feeling of achivement and inner peace when i realize that i no longer have to be in the short end during black friday. I for the first time in my working life, dont have to do anything on that day, except to shop and of course eat at some junky fast food place after all the shopping is over .
  6.  permalink
    golgo 13: An amazing feeling of achivement and inner peace when i realize that i no longer have to be in the short end during black friday. I for the first time in my working life, dont have to do anything on that day, except to shop and of course eat at some junky fast food place after all the shopping is over .

You lucky bastard! i wish the Ps3 would have had a better deal goin on at frys and us employes can snatch stuff up before anyone else :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008

Overtime!  

golgo 13: An amazing feeling of achivement and inner peace when i realize that i no longer have to be in the short end during black friday. I for the first time in my working life, dont have to do anything on that day, except to shop and of course eat at some junky fast food place after all the shopping is over .

Welcome to the 9-5!  

I cant wait.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    AyaHu:

Overtime!  

Welcome to the 9-5!  

I cant wait.

My regular 9 to 5 is now 9 to 6. It sucks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Those bastards. What a large chunk of your day. I am lucky to work 8-4. Its awesome.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    They're saying that the governor of Arizona will be the head of Homeland Security in the Obama administration.
  7.  permalink
    I am gonna love my paycheck. We usually have 100 Cashiers on black friday. Well we only have 70 right now and they claim that we are only allowed to work 12 hours. They said this last year. Most people leave around 5 or 6. Looks like I am gonna be workin an 18 hour day. and then we are all scheduled for 12 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I should dress up and go to all the associate appreciation meetings just because ...... i was a service teck so i may be causing frys to have another system crash before friday i love having passwords and backdoors installed.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....