Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2008
    It new employees find out things that makes them hate the company before they begin  

It lets customers see how shity the employees are treated and realize why they get the customer service they get  

P.S. who doesn't know that frys has over 300 employees and makes them work like 20 hours on black friday! Brutal isn't that like super illegal?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    most were too drunk that day to feel anything.... the food was great though. cold donuts and frys water bottles with reeses pieces in the morning, quiznos sub for lunch and leftovers for dinner
  2.  permalink
    We had bran muffins. Haha.  

Black Friday wasn't too bad I think. The fact that we survived is nice.  

And I believe according to the law, for every 5 hours, you have have a 30 minute break. That is how it is here though.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2008
    bmode13: most were too drunk that day to feel anything.... the food was great though. cold donuts and frys water bottles with reeses pieces in the morning, quiznos sub for lunch and leftovers for dinner

Ugh.. I wish we had Quizno's subs... Those were good unlike what we got this year..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2008
    Quiznos? Isnt that pricey for Frys?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008
    So...it's a bad thing if potential employees find out that Fry's is a crap company to work for?  

Perhaps customers feel the way they do about Frys because of the quality (or lack there of) of employee that Fry's employs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i think it goes both ways frys wants cheap labor so they hire bottom feeders to fill the stores.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Suzukiman: i think it goes both ways frys wants cheap labor so they hire bottom feeders to fill the stores.

Good analogy....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    then they are stuck in that rut and stay there because good labor is expensive and they were cheap so they don't have money to get the good labor to get more money to become less cheap. but truly why wount they just roll over and die faster.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    flea: It new employees find out things that makes them hate the company before they begin  

It lets customers see how shity the employees are treated and realize why they get the customer service they get  

P.S. who doesn't know that frys has over 300 employees and makes them work like 20 hours on black friday! Brutal isn't that like super illegal?

No, not illegal in the slightest. Inhumane? maybe...I make plenty of money on Black Friday...I'm not complaining, usually its the grunt workers that complain, and even they like the double time pay.