Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2007
    He's the most active member on here...and he always gives supervisor and like spokeperson answers....Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007
    You can think what you want. I'll give my word (for whatever thats worth) that I didn't create this site, nor am I put up to any of my answers by any higher office.  

I simply respond with clarity of mind and a little common sense. Some posters on this site are quick to the mob scene, with a thought that corporate America (and thus Fry's) is evil and must be stopped at all cost. These people are of course simple lunatics that simply got their feelings hurt at the drop of the hat.  

I say what I believe to be true, and that is that Fry's is an extremely successful company with many advantages over the other electronics ("big box") retailers. That success is due to their commitment to low prices, their awareness of their employees actions, the motivation of their employees to work on commission, and their attempt to be fair to the honest consumer and stop the dishonest one from scamming the system.  

You can think all you want that I come from some corporate boardroom thinktank, but in fact, I'm just an average employee that works his hardest every day to be successful, and thus make Fry's as successful as possible without making moral compromises. Believe it or not, it is possible. I go home every night knowing that I helped the customer to the best of my ability, did my job, and was fairly rewarded for these actions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    P.S., If I created this site, I'd sure as hell be posting from the admin account, and also would be deleting all the annoying people (a.k.a. trolls) like worm.  

Just a thought.
  1.  permalink
    thanks Rab for your contribution in informing us about Fry's Electronics. :face-smile:  
    keep it real :face-devil-grin:  
    go lakers!
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    LOL why point a finger for. It really doesn't matter. He just happens to be smarter than the dumb fscks on here.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007 edited
    Rab is not the owner of this site. I am. The only affiliation I have with Fry's is that I am a customer.  

Rab, it's against my personal policy to censor anyone unless what is posted is against the law.  

If you don't like the trolls, please don't feed them.  

Don't feed the trolls.  
    AdminContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    As the admin of this site, what is your take on Frys? I'd really like to know.  
    Did you start this site as a sounding board for disgruntled employees/customers like the now defunct "Frys Sucks" page? Is Frys your favorite vacation spot? ( I think every techie's dream is to walk into Frys with $20,000 to spend). Or maybe just a site idea for ad revenue?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    admin:Rab, it's against my personal policy to censor anyone unless what is posted is against the law.

Exactly.  

I'm not saying I'd censor people, but I'd sure as hell press the buttons more to rile up the trolls :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007 edited
    I think its funny that I am referred to as the troll, even though the real troll is you. I'm sure everyone will agree with me.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    To be honest, your input to this site has gotten better, and it seems your grammar and whatnot has improved too, so your status as the troll might not be totally accurate anymore.