Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWow Member
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008 edited
    Are they reading what is said by people here...  
    If you are a department manager...i want to know your thoughts about this
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008
    Wow Member: Are they reading what is said by people here...  
    If you are a department manager...i want to know your thoughts about this  
    and  
    do u try to fire people u don't like?  
    do u try to get someone you like closer to you?  

ok are we square on that?

If you are a sup how do you feel about people who try really hard to befriend you?
  1.  permalink
    I would not be surprised if some managers were on here reading everything. Everyone knows how fast gossip travels through Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    gossipgirl025: I would not be surprised if some managers were on here reading everything. Everyone knows how fast gossip travels through Fry's.

Nothing is secret at Fry's. Sure they come in here and read the same thing they overheard the day before. Maybe they get pissed off when they see it in writing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWow Member
    I am not a sup...but i did have a dept.manager who tried really hard to befriend me.  
    it was nice .  
    and you're right Gossip fly's through fry's and it spread really fast
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I blame the cashiers.
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch: I blame the cashiers.

Nah, I blame the telesales people..they spend 90% of their day sitting on their butts talking to each other...they started most of the rumors at the store I worked in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    meinside100:
    Sasquatch: I blame the cashiers.

Nah, I blame the telesales people..they spend 90% of their day sitting on their butts talking to each other...they started most of the rumors at the store I worked in.

The easy life for smart people. Get the easy sit on your ass all day jobs that pay the same as everyone else.
  3.  permalink
    It's people who having nothing better to do than gossip. Then they run to the ASM or SM and tell them that somebody is talking shit about them.
  4.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: It's people who having nothing better to do than gossip. Then they run to the ASM or SM and tell them that somebody is talking shit about them.

Everyone gossips. It's the kiss asses who end up telling the ASM and SM. Look at Sam in San Diego, he didn't become ASM for being a hard worker (LOL!!). When he was up here in San Marcos his was kissing ass more then he kissed his girl and was a big gossiper himself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    gossipgirl025:
    SDCherryPicker: It's people who having nothing better to do than gossip. Then they run to the ASM or SM and tell them that somebody is talking shit about them.

Everyone gossips. It's the kiss asses who end up telling the ASM and SM. Look at Sam in San Diego, he didn't become ASM for being a hard worker (LOL!!). When he was up here in San Marcos his was kissing ass more then he kissed his girl and was a big gossiper himself.

Sams gay, wife is his cover, and he also kisses as to Accessory sales and janitors.