Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthortwointo1
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    Hi,  

I live in Virginia, but the product I need to purchase is the Airlink101 awll3055 usb wifi adapter. The Fry's sku is 5077095. I know it is a closeout and that's why it's not online.  

Is there anyway or anyone that can help with the purchase?  

Thanks,  
    Bob
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    what's the corner (commision)? store 12 ships usaFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    twointo1: Hi,  

I live in Virginia, but the product I need to purchase is the Airlink101 awll3055 usb wifi adapter. The Fry's sku is 5077095. I know it is a closeout and that's why it's not online.  

Is there anyway or anyone that can help with the purchase?  

Thanks,  
    Bob

If someone agrees you can ask them to purchase and ship it for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthortwointo1
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    Hi,  

I would pay 25% commission plus postage. Anyone help?  

Bob
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    ALL YOU GOTA DO IS CALL OR GO TO A FRYS STORE GIVE THEM THE PLU#5077095 THEY CAN CHECK ALL THE STORES STOCK. WHO EVER LIVES IN THAT AREA ON THIS SITE CAN BUY IT FOR YOU TO MAKE SOME MONEY!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Call telesales and ask for a salesmen on the floor to help you. Then have him, if he agrees or knows a friend who will agree, to help you out. I think all this is against store policy but who cares.