Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2007
    So we can see who makes the best funny applicaiton LOL I have yet to see one online! This is a good funny idea!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    i don't have a scanner. if you can upload the application as an image file then i can edit over it lolz. but damn. the application is hella long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Worthless. You probably can't get access to Fry's applications... Besides, they're all boring anyhow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2007
    I really wish not to comment on this thread. Ask me why this matters? Just go to Fry's, get an app, fill it out, and turn it in. Fry's isn't a job that needs a resume. It's like fast food. No skills required.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2007
    yeah, they hire just about anyone. especially cashiers, these are the stupidest people you'll ever find anywhere. sorry cashiers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2007
    MorganC:yeah, they hire just about anyone. especially cashiers, these are the stupidest people you'll ever find anywhere. sorry cashiers.

I just wish they would do a better job as cashiers. They are pretty slow, unmotivated and sound like robots.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2007
    worm:
    MorganC:yeah, they hire just about anyone. especially cashiers, these are the stupidest people you'll ever find anywhere. sorry cashiers.

I just wish they would do a better job as cashiers. They are pretty slow, unmotivated and sound like robots.

Cashiers are paid based on the total amount of receipts they ring up the previous quarter. Even though they want the sales, they seem unmotivated when they ring up a 20 dollar sale lolz.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorhumanoid
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007
    Not at #32, they all went back to hourly wages. =)
  1.  permalink
    Um, i admit that a lot of people there that dont have skills start out cashiering, however not everyone is stupid there. There are many smart people that work at Fry's and they dont hire anyone, they hire people that have atleast had one job because they get hired as a cashier. I personally am hired in the Audio and Video department. I have a lot of experience in Video Production and cameras. So i dont think im stupid and i think its a good place to work at. And if u think im backing it up cuz its the place i work, then thats not the case at all because trust me ill tell u if my job is shit!
  2.  permalink
    Holy necrobump batman
  3.  permalink
    that's all this site is anymore. Necromancy on steroids.
Add your comments