Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    They usually have like 10 of the ad items then 100 of their recommended high paying items to bait and switch you for.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    28 things that will happen on Black Friday 2008 at Fry's Electronics
    Who will be at frys for black friday??
    Post Pictures & Videos of Fry's Black Friday 2008 Here
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    Black Friday 2008 Fry's 2-Page Ad PDF & JPG
  2.  permalink
    Knowing Frys high GP items on the ad will be in great numbers, everything else will not be.
  3.  permalink
    flea: They usually have like 10 of the ad items then 100 of their recommended high paying items to bait and switch you for.

Like before.. we will put products on the ad that are not on sale as fillers. People buy shit on ad whether it's on sale or not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Just warning everyone ahead of time. Everything is sold out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I guess here in Phoenix we dont have much Frys awareness, because usually when I go in it's never sold out.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Who cares? Why would you want to buy anything from Fry's anyway?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Im going. Im buying.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    i'm making my own deals the ones that dont involve money ;)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    just remember the smartest thieves are always at frys guaranteed.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....