Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008 edited
    1) Cash register, POS outage and Servers are down  
    2) 3-5 hours to checkout and sometimes the line never moves. See 1  
    3) No available shopping carts.  
    4) A line that wraps around the outside twice because of people waiting in line since Thanksgiving Day.  
    5) Checkout line that wraps around everything inside the store like spaghetti.  
    6) Parking lot is packed to a point you have to park on Walmart property.  
    7) Customers hording anything they can get their hands on.  
    8) Employees hording ad items.  
    9) Pushing, shoving, running, and running people over with a shopping cart.  
    10) Most sale items gone within 1 hour. Very low in inventory to begin with.  
    11) Customers punching each other in the face / and other fighting.  
    12) Customers and Employees getting away with stealing.  
    13) Customer walkouts.  
    14) Customers abandoning sales associates commission quotes.  
    15) Employees lying to you about items being sold out.  
    16) Employees lying to you to buy items they claim are on sale but are not.  
    17) Employees lying to you about the extended warranty and tacking it or other extras onto your quote. Beware of fake bundles.  
    18) Employees aiding customers to front of line for buying warranties, wireless installations, or fake bundles.  
    19) Customers cutting others in line.  
    20) Employees fighting over customers or commissions  
    21) Employees stealing other customers from each other.  
    22) Employees ignoring customers who are cheap.  
    23) Employees working odd hours from 3am to 12am midnight, with inadequate breaks  
    24) Customers start buying products they saw in the leaked Black Friday ad before Black Friday and try to get an Low Price Guarantee or price match on Black Friday will be turned away and be very frustrated.  
    25) Customers will steal products from other customers.  
    26) Your possessions will be stolen from your car while you shop.  
    27) People will get hurt.  
    28) People will get arrested.  

Anyone have anything I didn't include?  

Post it below or email me admin@frysforum.com Ill post it up. Your privacy is 100% safe.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday Ad 2008
    What are your predictions for 2010's Black Friday sale at Fry's Electronics?
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2014 ad
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You got my message thanks for updating your list.  

This list pretty much applies to every one shopping on Black Friday at any retail store. We are just warning you. We actually do this to you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    This is outrageous. This very true.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryapchagi
    MacIas:  
    24) Customers start buying products they saw in the leaked Black Friday ad before Black Friday and try to get an Low Price Guarantee or price match on Black Friday will be turned away and be very frustrated.  

What does this one mean?  
    So if someone buy a TV, let's say a week before Black Friday, for $1,000 and then that same TV model is on sale on Black Friday for $500, he can't get a price match?  
    I thought we can get a price match within 30 days if there's any sale cheaper than the price we paid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    yapchagi:
    MacIas:  

What does this one mean?  
    So if someone buy a TV, let's say a week before Black Friday, for $1,000 and then that same TV model is on sale on Black Friday for $500, he can't get a price match?  
    I thought we can get a price match within 30 days if there's any sale cheaper than the price we paid.

I would do a virtual return (where a product that is not present is returned and then repurchased with benefits like rebate offers, newer lower price, and/or extension of warranty period)  

Yeah basically the Low Price Guarantee excludes special one-day sales.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryapchagi

I would do a virtual return (where a product that is not present is returned and then repurchased with benefits like rebate offers, newer lower price, and/or extension of warranty period)  

Yeah basically the Low Price Guarantee excludes special one-day sales.

Hmmm I asked 2 Frys employees at the returns and exchanges department about this and they both said yes, I can do the price match thing on Black Friday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    Thats why I wait UNTIL black friday to buy a TV.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    let the circus beginLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Here are some more.  

1. Employees having to clean up after all the people waiting in line for 8 hours. Including BBQ's, chairs, beer bottles, plastic, and used diapers.  

2. See puke all over the parking lot!!! I guess people like to drink while waiting in line.  

3. Seeing the look on peoples face when after waiting in line for 8 hours not being able to get that cheap ass TV they waited for.
    •  
      CommentAuthoremulous
    This page is on the front page of Consumerst http://consumerist.com  

http://curelost.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I guess they are running out of content.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2008
    remember if your on the internet just steal the content and put a link its totally accepted. not legal in all countries but "accepted"..... i need a pirate smiley.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2008
    Suzukiman: remember if your on the internet just steal the content and put a link its totally accepted. not legal in all countries but "accepted"..... i need a pirate smiley.

It's an unwritten share-alike license like creative commons.
  3.  permalink
    MacIas: 1) Cash register, POS outage and Servers are down  
    2) 3-5 hours to checkout and sometimes the line never moves. See 1  
    3) No available shopping carts.  
    4) A line that wraps around the outside twice because of people waiting in line since Thanksgiving Day.  
    5) Checkout line that wraps around everything inside the store like spaghetti.  
    6) Parking lot is packed to a point you have to park on Walmart property.  
    7) Customers hording anything they can get their hands on.  
    8) Employees hording ad items.  
    9) Pushing, shoving, running, and running people over with a shopping cart.  
    10) Most sale items gone within 1 hour. Very low in inventory to begin with.  
    11) Customers punching each other in the face / and other fighting.  
    12) Customers and Employees getting away with stealing.  
    13) Customer walkouts.  
    14) Customers abandoning sales associates commission quotes.  
    15) Employees lying to you about items being sold out.  
    16) Employees lying to you to buy items they claim are on sale but are not.  
    17) Employees lying to you about the extended warranty and tacking it or other extras onto your quote. Beware of fake bundles.  
    18) Employees aiding customers to front of line for buying warranties, wireless installations, or fake bundles.  
    19) Customers cutting others in line.  
    20) Employees fighting over customers or commissions  
    21) Employees stealing other customers from each other.  
    22) Employees ignoring customers who are cheap.  
    23) Employees working odd hours from 3am to 12am midnight, with inadequate breaks  
    25) Customers will steal products from other customers.  
    26) Your possessions will be stolen from your car while you shop.  
    27) People will get hurt.  
    28) People will get arrested.  

Anyone have anything I didn't include?  

Post it below or email me admin@frysforum.com Ill post it up. Your privacy is 100% safe.

LOL....you could fill all 28 lines with the system crashing and all of it would still be true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    dont we all love hackers:face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Inadequate breaks? Oh stfu... Im getting like 6 hours worth of lunch breaks.
    •  
      CommentAuthororion2500
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    yapchagi:
    MacIas:  

What does this one mean?  

All you have to do is make the purchase IN FULL with a VISA or Mastercard credit card, not debit card and if the store won't reimburse the difference to you, just place a claim with VISA or Mastercard (whichever card you used) and they themselves will send you a check for this difference. It is one of the little known benefits that VISA and Mastercard offer their cardholders for free. Call your bank and ask them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Theoneandonly: Inadequate breaks? Oh stfu... Im getting like 6 hours worth of lunch breaks.

Remember Lopez vs Fry's? Lopez won!
  5.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2009
    Guest: http://consumerist.com/5097801/28-bad-things-that-will-happen-on-black-friday  

You stole that from this person. ????

mmmmm click the link on that page and it will bring you back to exactly this same page.. so...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009
    someone:
    Guest: http://consumerist.com/5097801/28-bad-things-that-will-happen-on-black-friday  

You stole that from this person. ????

mmmmm click the link on that page and it will bring you back to exactly this same page.. so...

The site clearly says it source was Frys Forum. lol
Add your comments