Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    Go to Fry's right now you can see all the stuff they are bringing out, buy it today and then come back on anytime next week and ask for a low price Guarantee to get the same price!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What are your predictions for 2010's Black Friday sale at Fry's Electronics?
    who else had a bad experience at Fry's black friday sale?
    Where is the Black Friday ad!!!!!!!?????
    How can Frys find out who posts on here?
    Black Friday crazy checkout lines at fremont 2007
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    By the way I seen the managers and sups walking around with the ad so I know they have it they won't let me have a copy of it though.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Too late to matter now, anyway.
  2.  permalink
    They don't price match on Black Friday
  3.  permalink
    SlickDealer: They don't price match on Black Friday

Yup. Your right about that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Last year Frys was swamped because of the ad leak. This year they will be screwed because they feel the need to put less on the ad, and not leak the ad this year.  

The ad leaking was the reason Fry's did well last year. I don't know of any company that wants to make less money on Black Friday, except for Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    I'm all for getting more people in on the weekend, but putting out a tiny ad on the day most people blow all their money? Ridiculous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjuliusww
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    I just have to say that This year is a great dissapointment. I have been getting better deals all summer from fry's This is not worth waiting in the cold for. Sacramento Here. All of this hush hush for what this. Give me a break.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2217
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2010
    Looking for a new monitor - anybody know if theres a 24in LCD on sale tommorow. I don'y want to set the alarm clock if I don't have to. I doubt there will be much of a crowd in the morning, I got my last monitor on Black Friday 2 years ago and showed up 5 minutes before the store opened. (Roseville, CA) I was 2nd in the laptop/monitor line.
  4.  permalink
    From what I've seen and heard, Fry's intends to go lighter on the Black Friday ad than last year and hit a lot harder on the Saturday ad.