Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Show me more pics of the long lines, and video if you have some  
    Since everyone is broke it should be a crazy shopping day.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Black Friday videos, post them online
    POST VIDEO"S STORIES" PICS OF Fry's Black Friday 08
    Videos of San Diego store's Black Friday
    Black Friday 2008 Fry's 2-Page Ad PDF & JPG
    Find out whats on sale at Fry's Black Friday Ad today, here is how
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    Here are some of my videos..  

Wal-Mart 2006 Black Friday  
    Fry's Electronics San Diego 2007 Black Friday Pt. 1 3:45AM  
    Fry's Electronics San Diego 2007 Black Friday Pt. 2 9:30AM  

Best Buy, El Cajon CA. 1AM and noon today.  

2.  permalink
    The line-up at Frys san diego is already around the side of the building down to the install bay.
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: The line-up at Frys san diego is already around the side of the building down to the install bay.

Pathetic...people have no lives anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker: The line-up at Frys san diego is already around the side of the building down to the install bay.

all this to maybe save a couple hundred bucks if lucky.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  4.  permalink
    m_tux:
    meinside100:

all this to maybe save a couple hundred bucks if lucky.

...on stuff you dont even need to survive.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Same thing happened at MY best buy:  

I couldnt believe it, this was yesterday around 1. What the hell are they waiting for? I scoured BB black friday ad and nothing interesting appeared.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    AyaHu: Same thing happened at MY best buy:  

I couldnt believe it, this was yesterday around 1. What the hell are they waiting for? I scoured BB black friday ad and nothing interesting appeared.

Never underestimate lemmings and their need to fit in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008 edited
    Poo. I got kicked out by LP for taking photos (actually it was video). Oh well, I got my laptop so I'm happy.  

I was in-line ready to get..  

- EVGA 7200GS 256MB PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD $45.00 - $45.00 REBATE = FREE  
    - 20X SATA INTERNAL DVD -/+ RW BURNER $34.99 - $20.00 REBATE = $14.99  
    - CRUCIAL 4GB DDR2 PC6400 BALLISTIX MEMORY $49.99 - $30.00 REBATE = $19.99  
    - CRUCIAL 4GB DDR2 PC5300 NOTEBOOK MEMORY $49.99 - $30 REBATE = $19.99  
    - EMPREX 8GB FLASH DRIVE $14.99 - $5.00 REBATE = $9.99  
    - CRUCIAL 2GB MICRO SD CARD $5.00 - $5.00 REBATE = FREE  

Oh well. I didn't have time to wait in line anyway.. and I didn't need any of it.. just felt like blowin some money.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    Gamefreak88: Poo. I got kicked out by LP for taking photos (actually it was video). Oh well, I got my laptop so I'm happy.  

I was in-line ready to get..  

- EVGA 7200GS 256MB PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD $45.00 - $45.00 REBATE = FREE  
    - 20X SATA INTERNAL DVD -/+ RW BURNER $34.99 - $20.00 REBATE = $14.99  
    - CRUCIAL 4GB DDR2 PC6400 BALLISTIX MEMORY $49.99 - $30.00 REBATE = $19.99  
    - CRUCIAL 4GB DDR2 PC5300 NOTEBOOK MEMORY $49.99 - $30 REBATE = $19.99  
    - EMPREX 8GB FLASH DRIVE $14.99 - $5.00 REBATE = $9.99  
    - CRUCIAL 2GB MICRO SD CARD $5.00 - $5.00 REBATE = FREE  

Oh well. I didn't have time to wait in line anyway.. and I didn't need any of it.. just felt like blowin some money.

Thats why you need a phone that can take good video.. ;)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008 edited
    The camera was a HP Photosmart 447 so it was pretty small. Ultimately it worked out for the best. I ended up getting everything I wanted except the graphics card that was FAR and 8GB thumbdrive because I drove up to the San Marcos store and they didn't have any left. I didn't need it though so its all good. I was amazed that they still had everything else I wanted at 3PM! They had hundreds of the 2GB Micro SD cards, 5 of the SATA DVD roms, over 100 of the notebook RAM, and I think I got the last desktop RAM. I got to see some old friends that transferred stores, didn't have to wait several hours in Fry's campout or checkout lines, and got to go on an adventure, all while getting everything else done and getting the stuff I wanted. The line in the San Marcos store was about 3 minutes long. I wait in that on normal days at the San Diego store. If they hadn't of kicked me out, I would have been in line for over an hour and then realized I had to leave because I had to be somewhere at 11AM. So ultimately they did me a favor. :)Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    You arent very discreet are you? How can you get caught? I suppose us women carry purses to peek our cameras from, so I cant be too biased, but theres bound to be a good disguise for it.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    AyaHu: You arent very discreet are you? How can you get caught? I suppose us women carry purses to peek our cameras from, so I cant be too biased, but theres bound to be a good disguise for it.

I don't think it would be a good look for greg to dress up as a women and carry a purse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    SDCherryPicker:
    AyaHu: You arent very discreet are you? How can you get caught? I suppose us women carry purses to peek our cameras from, so I cant be too biased, but theres bound to be a good disguise for it.

I don't think it would be a good look for greg to dress up as a women and carry a purse.

I would totally pull that off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008 edited
    Sasquatch:
    SDCherryPicker:

I would totally pull that off.

Greg would totally pull that off. Greg try gaming with dual pci video cards
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    HeeheeheeSuperhero!