Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    like last year. again? :face-sad: With only a 30-minute break every 8 hours again? :face-sad:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Any perks for employees on black friday :') ?
    Fry's doesn't want its employees on here or customers to know about this site
    Former Circuit City employees looking for work at Frys
    best and worst employees who work at frys
    Find out whats on sale at Fry's Black Friday Ad today, here is how
  2.  permalink
    Nope. I want to work 16 hours tomorrow. Lots of money!!!!! And we don't just get 30 minute breaks. 1 one hour and a 2 to 3 hour break.
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker: Nope. I want to work 16 hours tomorrow. Lots of money!!!!! And we don't just get 30 minute breaks. 1 one hour and a 2 to 3 hour break.

"1 one hour and a 2 to 3 hour break"  

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
  4.  permalink
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker: Nope. I want to work 16 hours tomorrow. Lots of money!!!!! And we don't just get 30 minute breaks. 1 one hour and a 2 to 3 hour break.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

I would show you my schedule if I still had it.  

But I work 4:30am to 9am, 10am to 2:30pm, 4:30pm to 11pm
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008 edited
    I've seen a few people with 6hr breaks. They are the closing crew.  
    Mine alone consists of 4am to 8am (1hr break) 9am to 1pm (1hr break) 2pm to 6pm.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    meinside100:

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, either you're just looking to make shit up, or someone* at Fry's really didn't like you.  

*everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I hope you're all being paid time and a half.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    System is down already. Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    Sasquatch: System is down already. Wow.

System went down? When? I didn't see it go down in Anaheim.. Only thing i really saw was when you created a customer it crashed the POS at the terminal.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008 edited
    Didn't crash in San Marcos, which is a shocker/new thing.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008
    m_tux:
    Sasquatch: System is down already. Wow.

System went down? When? I didn't see it go down in Anaheim.. Only thing i really saw was when you created a customer it crashed the POS at the terminal.

We had that, plus crashing when a cage item was selected. To me, that counts as a system crash, especially on the busiest day of the year. Also, extreme delay when adding a customer, but that's been happening for about a year now. Unacceptable.
  5.  permalink
    The system froze once and then the printers wouldn't print out big reciepts for about 20 minutes. And the POS would crash sometimes whenever you scanned a quote so you have to enter the quote # manually. So it wasn't bad at all. Store 15 made ended up second behind Vegas. They both made over $1.8 Million. But Vegas doesn't have another Fry's in their Market.
  6.  permalink
    Or like most of the stores last year that wanted to open at Midnight .. Had employees come in at 10:30/ 11pm On Thanksgiving night .. Only to be scheduled to work till 11 pm Black Friday night .. A 24 hour scheduled work day! I won't miss that BS at all ! Good luck to you who may face that come November 2012
  7.  permalink
    Now that we know that there is no over time to be made, I wonder how many will come back after the first shift. I will definitely not work those many hours and get nothing out of it. Managers probably got all that OT. Last year I was counting with that OT for bills. :-(