Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:face-smile::face-monkey:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Black Friday Payday
    Recap of Black Friday 2010.
    BLACK FRIDAY the 13th part 2 is here!!!
    BLACK FRIDAY
    Frys Electronics Black Friday 2011 ad
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    ballerrrr24: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:face-smile::face-monkey:

Yah many people die.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008
    Two adults at a Toy's R Us, and an adult and unborn child at a Wal-mart.
  3.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Two adults at a Toy's R Us, and an adult and unborn child at a Wal-mart.

I heard on the news that the baby was fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    I like how they blame the death of the people on a desperate economy and not on the fact that this happens every year and they should have had a procedure for allowing people through the door, such as, ten at a time, or so. It was Walmart and the other companies neglect that led to it. Not the economy.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    AyaHu: I like how they blame the death of the people on a desperate economy and not on the fact that this happens every year and they should have had a procedure for allowing people through the door, such as, ten at a time, or so. It was Walmart and the other companies neglect that led to it. Not the economy.

Crazy bastards broke the door down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    and why do people do this every year?? its kind of like a lottery ... who will die for a tv this year odds are only about 1 in 100,000 better than the lottery ... oh well humanities stupidity will eventually destroy humanity and everlasting peace will prevail among humanity. and people fermented happily ever after.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Actually two of the deaths were two guys shooting each other because their girlfriends were fighting over the same item.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    SDCherryPicker: Actually two of the deaths were two guys shooting each other because their girlfriends were fighting over the same item.

and they knew each other prior.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    SDCherryPicker: Actually two of the deaths were two guys shooting each other because their girlfriends were fighting over the same item.

I once saw a brawl break out at the renaissance festival during a tightrope walkers performance because two women were fighting, their boyfriends got into it, for goodness sakes. There werent guns but they sure were pummeling the crap out of eachother AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL. ;D Its amazing that a man would do that for a woman. And messed up.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    God bless America. There aren't too many other places on earth, save for Zimbabwe (and that's to get the bare necessities), where people trample each other to get into a store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    At least we have one thing to be proud of:  
    Chuck Norris.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Screw Chuck Norris. I hate that guy.I shit trains, Now what?
  6.  permalink
    Punkzilla: Screw Chuck Norris. I hate that guy.

When chuck norris pisses into the wind, the wind changes directions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008
    YOU CANT HATE CHUCK NORRIS. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.  

Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Reminds me of a post that was on the Texas Photo Forum (amounst other things, I'm a photographer and Photoshop nut), titled "Ken Rockwell is the Chuck Norris of Photography"  
    * Ken Rockwell's camera has similar settings to ours, except his are: P[erfect] Av[Awesome Priority Tv[Totally Awesome Priority] M[ajestic]  
    * Ken Rockwell doesn't color correct. He adjusts your world to match his.  
    * Sure, Ken Rockwell deletes a bad photo or two. Other people call these Pulitzers.  
    * Ken Rockwell doesn't adjust his DOF, he changes space-time.  
    * Circle of confusion? You might be confused. Ken Rockwell never is.  
    * Ken Rockwell doesn't wait for the light when he shoots a landscape - the light waits for him.  
    * Ken Rockwell never flips his camera in portrait position, he flips the earth  
    * Ken Rockwell ordered an L-lens from Nikon, and got one.  
    * Ken Rockwell is the only person to have photographed Jesus; unfortunately he ran out of film and had to use a piece of cloth instead.  
    * When Ken Rockwell brackets a shot, the three versions of the photo win first place in three different categories  
    * Before Nikon or Canon releases a camera they go to Ken and they ask him to test them, the best cameras get a Nikon sticker and the less good get a Canon sticker  
    * Once Ken tested a camera, he said I cant even put Canon on this one,thats how Pentax was born  
    * Rockwellian policy isn't doublethink - Ken doesn't even need to think once  
    * Ken Rockwell doesn't use flash ever since the Nagasaki incident.  
    * Only Ken Rockwell can take pictures of Ken Rockwell; everyone else would just get their film overexposed by the light of his genius  
    * Ken Rockwell wanted something to distract the lesser photographers, and lo, there were ducks.  
    * Ken Rockwell is the only one who can take self-portraits of you  
    * Ken Rockwell's nudes were fully clothed at the time of exposure  
    * Ken Rockwell once designed a zoom lens. You know it as the Hubble SpaceTelescope.  
    * When Ken unpacks his CF card, it already has masterpieces on it.  
    * Rockwell portraits are so lifelike, they have to pay taxes  
    * On Ken Rockwell's desktop, the Trash Icon is really a link to National Geographic Magazine  
    * Ken Rockwell spells point-and-shoot "h-a-s-s-e-l-b-l-a-d"  
    * When Ken Rockwell went digital, National Geographic nearly went out of business because he was no longer phyically discarding photos  
    * For every 10 shots that Ken Rockwell takes, 11 are keepers.  
    * Ken Rockwell's digital files consist of 0's, 1's AND 2's.  
    * Ken Rockwell never focus, everything moves into his DoF  
    * Ken Rockwell's shots are so perfect, Adobe redesigned photoshop for him: all it consists of is a close button.  
    * The term tripod was coined after his silhouette  
    * Ken Rockwell never produces awful work, only work too advanced for the viewer  
    * A certain braind of hig-end cameras was named after people noticed the quality was a lot "like a" rockwell  
    * Ken Rockwell isn't the Chuck Norris of photography; Chuck Norris is the Ken Rockwell of martial arts.  
    * Ken Rockwell never starts, he continues
  7.  permalink
    AyaHu:

I once saw a brawl break out at the renaissance festival during a tightrope walkers performance because two women were fighting, their boyfriends got into it, for goodness sakes. There werent guns but they sure were pummeling the crap out of eachother AT THE RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL. ;D Its amazing that a man would do that for a woman. And messed up.

You will be amazed at what people do to fit-in or for people to like or respect them....self-respect on a micro and macro level died in America a long time ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i think ive still got some self respect ......... wait never mind that was just my ego expanding.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008 edited
    AyaHu: YOU CANT HATE CHUCK NORRIS. ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

Well I do, so it is possible.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2008
    Punkzilla....  

I win this game of magic.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i can make some horrible horrible jokesLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Punkzilla....  

I win this game of magic.

Not so fast...  

•  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2008
    That's going to backfire in a few decades.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2008
    Sasquatch: That's going to backfire in a few decades.

A long, long time ago...