Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknamel
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008 edited
    I could really use a valid employee id # and name... it would save me a lot of money if i could make use of the retail employee discount that sony offers to all employees of places that sell sony. I know Frys is one of the places that offers this...and im trying to order a sony flatscreen.  
    Very discreet here...email me lets work something out! I'm in Southern CA...  
    bored5556@live.com or message me here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008
    knamel: I could really use a valid employee id # and name... it would save me a lot of money if i could make use of the retail employee discount that sony offers to all employees of places that sell sony. I know Frys is one of the places that offers this...and im trying to order a sony flatscreen.  

I have a feeling that you need more than a name and employee id.. p-lus I am going to have to call you stupid because there is a very very and i do mean very easy way to get that without needing to ask for it on a message board.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hahahaha. Hahahhahaha.  
    Sorry, but, I mock thee.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    LOL, wait, what? :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
  1.  permalink
    knamel: I could really use a valid employee id # and name... it would save me a lot of money if i could make use of the retail employee discount that sony offers to all employees of places that sell sony. I know Frys is one of the places that offers this...and im trying to order a sony flatscreen.  

Dear Home Office,  

You need to try harder in your so-called sting operation. This is pathetic to say the least.  

Sincerely,  

Meinside100
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    heres mine 66666  
    first name Lou  
    last name CiferLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    meinside100:

Dear Home Office,  

You need to try harder in your so-called sting operation. This is pathetic to say the least.  

Sincerely,  

Meinside100

hehe well you can post someone else's name and associate number.. ;) its not like it's hard to get.. we hand that information out to customers all the time..I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    oh i found another  
    associate number 20489  
    first name Adolf  
    last name Hitler  

i wonder if home office will actually track these or not?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Suzukiman: oh i found another  
    associate number 20489  
    first name Adolf  
    last name Hitler  

i wonder if home office will actually track these or not?

associate number: 555666  
    first name: Heinrich  
    last name: Himmler
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf

Unless you can mock up a fake id of this person and use this number a store he does not work at this will not work.  

The employee must be present to give others discounts. Or if your are the employee you must have a valid id, unless they know you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    Tell em like it is asdf.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    Employee ID: 126  
    Name: Randy Fry  

works too!http://www.frysblackfriday.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008
    BorderPatrol: Employee ID: 126  

works too!

You're a dirty, dirty liar.
  4.  permalink
    Sasquatch:

works too!

Sasquatch:

works too!

Employee ID: 666  
    Name: Kathy Kolder
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008
    LMAOLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008
    Employee ID: 126122  
    Name : yourMommA
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008
    Employee ID: 0  
    Name: Divide By Zero
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
    Theoretically even if an employee gave you that info, it wouldn't work anyway because they have to sign the receipt and be present at the time of the transaction. That's in theory of course.
  5.  permalink
    LOL...this is funny. I don't know who would be so stupid to think any of us would give out info like that. It's hilarious.  

Also, sorry to burst someone's bubble up there but isn't Randy Fry's legal first name William?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009
    gossipgirl025: LOL...this is funny. I don't know who would be so stupid to think any of us would give out info like that. It's hilarious.  

Also, sorry to burst someone's bubble up there but isn't Randy Fry's legal first name William?

Yes.
  6.  permalink
    i am a frys employee at store 44 in oxnard, Ca
    just wanted to give u all a heads up on the discount program rules,
    a employee can give anyone he/she wants access to their discount, BUT the discount is calculated based on department and product popularity, and a employee is only allowed 500-1000 dollars MAX discount(based on their seniority) over the course of a year, ending on nov 1, the unused discount does not roll over, plus the employee MUST be present when the discount is given

Plus if the employee is not present its considered fraud, and you will be promptly arrested, speaking of which this actually happened a few days ago at my store, so your best bet is to get a job at frys
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Thank you for double posting in double dead threads. Dreads. Breads.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Guest:so your best bet is to get a job at frys

So the employee discount program is a reason to get a job at Frys?
  7.  permalink
    asdf:
    Guest:so your best bet is to get a job at frys

So the employee discount program is a reason to get a job at Frys?

I used to have a tech who worked for me 4 hours a week just for the discount. He worked on Wednesdays from 6pm to 10pm. He started at 4 days and just kept whittling down the days he could work, lol.  

He already had a full time job working for the school district too, and he'd always buy something at the end of his shift.http://www.frysblackfriday.com
  8.  permalink
    Good luck processing AP at Oxnard. The cashiers are dimwits. The cashier I had swiped my credit card literally 20 time before she realized it wasn't gonna work and she had to type it in. Then she did the same thing to my friends card as well. You would think after it not working two or three times they you would type in the number, not 20 times. I wonder if someone unplugged her credit card server. I use to do that all the time when I was a cashier to other cashiers. So that they would have to manually type in the card. Ahh good times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    21 is the charm.