Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    What do you think will be on sale for the Before Christmas Sale 2008 ? Do you think Fry's will have better items on sale then the bad ad they had for Black Friday?aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    MacIas: What do you think will be on sale for the Before Chirstmas Sale 2008 ? Do you think Fry's will have better items on sale then the bad ad they had for Black Friday?

To early to tell. How about the Frys Electronics New Years Day 2009 ad?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    Damn, it's gonna be 2009 soon. Remember when it was 1999?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    Not really, except the whole ordeal of shit crashing cause it was going to hit the year 2000. Good times.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    I remember when we were gunna party like it was 1999.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2008
    AyaHu: I remember when we were gunna party like it was 1999.

Yeah, parting like its 1999 since 1982.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LEAK THE BEFORE CHRISTMAS DECEMBER 24, 2008 FRY'S ELECTRONICS AD ALREADY. I KNOW THEY MUST HAVE SOME GOOD SHIT ON SALE. PLEASE FRY'S EMPLOYEES I IMPLORE YOU!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2008
    flea: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LEAK THE BEFORE CHRISTMAS DECEMBER 24, 2008 FRY'S ELECTRONICS AD ALREADY. I KNOW THEY MUST HAVE SOME GOOD SHIT ON SALE. PLEASE FRY'S EMPLOYEES I IMPLORE YOU!

Just add $100 to every item.. ;)  

It's our last minute shopper special.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008
    I will be eagerly anticipating. Not that Ill buy anything, Im putting money away for the economy crash.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2008 edited
    SO WTF ANY IDEAS ON WHATS GOING TO BE ON SALE FOR THE FRY'S BEFORE CHRISTMAS SALE 2008 OR AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE 2008? I NEED A NEW LAPTOP MY SONY VAIO IS GETTING OLD. CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC HERE OR ALLAH WILL EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    MY WIFE NEEDS A NEW REFRIGERATOR TOO I HOPE THEY HAVE ONE ON SALE I WILL STORE ALOT OF HAM, SAUSAGE, AND PEPPERONI!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    MY 5 WIVES ALL WANT SOMETHINGFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2008 edited
    polygamists. points nose in the air in the most British way an Italian could ever muster ..... especially a short one.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    I cant wait for this ad to come out. I'm going to go Christmas shopping then.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    FRY'S SHOULD HAVE A CONSUMER BAILOUT SALE/SPECIAL FOR THE RECESSION FOR THE CUSTOMERS THIS AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    I work at frys electronics and FYI there is no leak for the add the earliest we even receive the add in the store is 2 days before the add goes on sale and even then only a couple higher end managers are able to see it. The earliest employes can see it is the night before
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2009
    Awe, I wish these people would put the Canon 7d on sale!Superhero!