Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    At store 32 and 38 we have a bunch of Eminems working in car audio!!! What about your store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008
    I laughed at the comparison to eminem.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008
    check out this guys Wigger hair

wigger_hair3.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    Kill it with fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    People actually dress like that in New Jersey I heard.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    man: check out this guys Wigger hair

Is that a mix between dragonball z and a drag queen brown-haired Little Annie?Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  2.  permalink
    man: check out this guys Wigger hair

lol guido
    •  
      CommentAuthorgobo760
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2011
    meinside100: At store 32 and 38 we have a bunch of Eminems working in car audio!!! What about your store?

I laughed at this comment because we actually do at our store too. A coworker told me that, most of the guys in our car audio install dept got their start jacking car stereos when they were kids, which is why they're so good at putting them IN to cars now as adults.
  3.  permalink
    Shockingly, no wiggers at my store. An Asian, a Mexican and a couple of standard white guys... They're pretty normal guys.
  4.  permalink
    How is that wigger hair, anyways? It's guido hair. Since you don't know, guidos are people that want to be Italian, but aren't. Wiggers are people that want to be black, but aren't.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMLS
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015 edited
    I know this is old, but I've actually seen that picture one place else  

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Clyde_Cash (If you haven't heard of Chris Chan or Sonichu, you're in for quite a shock...)