Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008 edited
    catching someone doing a fake Fry's card app. I heard 50-75 bucks...is that true? I heard also that Frys will prosecute you if they dont like you for doing a fake Frys card. Makes sense since some people at the store I worked at would get arrested and charged for doing a fake application and others were simply lead out the door by LP and that was that.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How much does a Sale's associates get paid?
    How much does fry's pay?
    n00b: how much does a position at customer service pay?
    So, how much longer does Fry's realistically have?
    How much $ in merchandise does an average Fry's house?
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008
    I heard they make commission. I'm not sure that is still true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    They do some kind of drawing based on approved applications.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I would guess more around 16 tops plus bonuses. Even Costco which is a reputably high payer pays about 17 or so. I wonder what the truth of this is.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Sasquatch: They do some kind of drawing based on approved applications.

You are confusing what we make for approved apps as opposed to what LP makes for catching fake apps.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthoremulous
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008 edited
    LP'S?!?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MUSIC TREADhttp://curelost.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008
    sh00tamcgavin: LP'S?!?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MUSIC TREAD

Hey! Leave my 45's out of it!Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthoremulous
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    someone:
    Sasquatch: They do some kind of drawing based on approved applications.

You are confusing what we make for approved apps as opposed to what LP makes for catching fake apps.

True that. Cashiers make fake applications all the time. Kinda happens when they threaten your job. Sillyness, all of it.
  2.  permalink
    The answer is nothing. LP does not get paid any more money if they catch you making up a frys card app. being prosecuted? yeah maybe if you made a fradulent credit app under another persons name and then bought shit with it. other than that i would have a hard time believing a police dept and DA's office would pursue charges on a ficticuious credit app so an employee can have the appearance of performing their job well to their mgmt. LP does get a $500 "comission" upon CONVICTION of an associate for theft, not simply the arrest of an associate. It can take many months up to a year for the case to go through the courts and get the conviction. jus FYI