Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    :face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    meinside100: :face-sad:

I think Fry's deserves bail out money.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You know what I heard the other day? Fry's doesn't use credit, with the exception of consignment. Am I the only one that thinks this is retarded? Using credit smartly would accelerate growth, and accommodate a host of new opportunities. Do the owners doubt their ability to successfully navigate at a pace faster than crawling?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    What economy crash? We just declared an official state of recession.. that means we are free and clear...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Come on people... this recession is just in everyone's minds.. we are perfectly fine.. now go out and start spending your money,Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Sasquatch - would you really want to see a growth in more Fry's stores? They're a blight on the landscape as is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008
    but the stores they are monumentously huge its kindof awe inspiring.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthoremulous
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008 edited
    images awesome

SNK_Characters_058.jpg
    http://curelost.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ObiWan: Sasquatch - would you really want to see a growth in more Fry's stores? They're a blight on the landscape as is.

If for no other reason, to make Best Buy sweat.
  2.  permalink
    I don't care. I am in New Zealand right now on a 2 and half week vacation from frys. I am loving it. Peace Out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ultimate Electronics is getting pretty popular around here. There was a time no one knew what it was yet recently everyone seems to be going there. Frys may have a hard time infiltrating if theres another contender.Superhero!