Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2007
    Getting products fromt he warehouse for customers suck, eighter the product is way up high or not were it belongs and nobody in receiving wants to help you get it down or they are "too busy". Why don't they just downstock the product daily and we wouldn't bother them. We use to have this giant ladder which we could self serve the product but I guess they decided to make us suffer. I heard that some Fry's stores have thier computer dept right by the warehouse what a great idea to bad they didn't do that with our store.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's getting a lot of things right lately
    What are the benefits of getting a service contract?
    Getting screwed out of commission by Fry's
    Fry's messed up by getting rid of the paper rebates
    What are the best types of things to get with your employee discount at frys?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdfasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2007
    just dont sell stuff that requires you to run to the warehouse
  2.  permalink
    haha like that will work every time.  

I think we want to make more than 50 bucks off a printer pal.  

Its your job, quite being lazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2007
    the warehouse at my store is right next to our department, so it's really easy access. Some store has only one warehouse setting, but at my store they have a warehouse for all departments needing item storage. Fry's should design their stores this way, i don't know why they don't.  
    Prolly due to already established setups and cost involved to change it. you know how cheap fry's is. lolz
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2007
    Frys should stock everything on the second level under every department. It would be faster.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    As a customer, sometimes I have to wait thirty minutes just for them to find a product I'm buying. This isn't great customer service. If you're going to put stuff on the ad, have it available and have it ready. Please!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDrawkiller
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2007
    AT is using some of our warehouse, I love it when they leave 10 washers/dryers right in front of the maniboard. no wonder their warehouse is such a mess. I feel sorry for them during inventory. do it once, do it right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPrincess
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2007
    I don't mind going to the warehouse, in fact, I'm pretty quick at it. It's the customers that don't bring in their own f-in carts that usually wait longer than they'd like...why? because now I have to run all the way to the front of the store to get them a cart and at the same time you get stopped by other people asking questions on the way back and forth. On a busy day this can take up to 30minutes. I also can't stand it when the same customer that didn't bring in his or her own cart gives you sh-t about taking so long. "I thought you died back there" or "I thought you got lost" or "I want to talk to a manager...I've been waiting half an hour for this guy/gal to get me my monitor" /whatever, when in reality you've only been gone 3minutes.