Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008 edited
    Look at the Check below, It's marked "Def Comp Bonus"  

It was for $59.00 but after taxes it was only $35.72 weirdos...I guess I wasn't even close to getting the $1 Million dollars they promise. I know I didn't work there for 15 year but 4 years is still a long time for me working there.  

Um I rather you pay me the 32 hours of Holiday Pay and 16 hours of Personal time that I had earned during the time I worked there but was never paid for it. This doesn't seem right at all to me.  

Anyone have a similar experience with Fry's Electronics not paying them correctly after they quit or got fired? Post any comments or feedback regarding this!

fryscheck056.jpg
    Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's didn't pay me my vacation, holiday, and personal days on my last pay check
    Frys supposedly retroactively adjusting pay for hours worked
    Personal and Paid Holiday policy
    Fry's Holiday Store hours
    Class Action Lawsuit for Employment Hours
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2008
    you should report them to the labor department and the BBB and other agencys who da fuck do they think they are?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    WAGE CLAIMS OFFICE. Tell them!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    admin: Look at the Check below, It's marked "Def Comp Bonus"  

It was for $59.00 but after taxes it was only $35.72 weirdos...I guess I wasn't even close to getting the $1 Million dollars they promise. I know I didn't work there for 15 year but 4 years is still a long time for me working there.  

Um I rather you pay me the 32 hours of Holiday Pay and 16 hours of Personal time that I had earned during the time I worked there but was never paid for it. This doesn't seem right at all to me.  

Anyone have a similar experience with Fry's Electronics not paying them correctly after they quit or got fired? Post any comments or feedback regarding this!

I think you still have 9 more of those checks coming to you.. ;) you'd probably receive another one, next year.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    someone:
    admin: Look at the Check below, It's marked "Def Comp Bonus"  

I think you still have 9 more of those checks coming to you.. ;) you'd probably receive another one, next year.

How do you get the million dollar check?
  2.  permalink
    AyaHu: WAGE CLAIMS OFFICE. Tell them!

Probably the best course of action. BBB can't don't anything, but your state Dep of Labor's wage claims division can probably get you your money and if they receive enough wage claims they might even fine Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2008
    They are the bomb. They will pay you out of their pocket then charge the company, if the company doesnt write a legit check. At least, ours does!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Check bounced and I had to pay an overdraft fee cause my account was all negative. wtf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    check bounced cause frys is going out of business buddy.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf: Check bounced and I had to pay an overdraft fee cause my account was all negative. wtf.

Such a shame.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2008
    you can charge it to fried.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    You dont get your personal/holiday pay cashed out when you are terminated from Frys. Ever. Same goes for when you quit with a two-week notice. Technically, you did not "earn" it, and those paid time off hours do not belong to you. You only have the option to spend them when you are employed. Good luck with trying to get that money, because you'll never see it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008
    well fry's let a employee rip them off $65million but they won't pay your personal and holiday time off ? seems fishy and fucked up! DON'T TRUST FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR NOTHING!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wage claims disagrees, particleman. In cali, they have to pay you. Here in AZ they dont.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i think im going to through an old shoe at the charleydolf chipler factory off brokaw road :face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    i remember when they hired us. after that stupid video with randy fry explaining the stupid system trying to convince us that its a good deal. we had to sign something waiving us of those vacation days and other things you would accumulate if you quit or get fired that (at least in ca) you are entitled to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    cali law superseeds that i do beilieve but not totally sure.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    I just received one of those checks which is for $6.09 dollars. I quit Fry's two years ago. But last year I got a check for the same amount in December! I don't know what is it for but on the pay stub under the "Earnings" column under the "Pay Type" the explanation is Def Comp Bonus? Does anyone else got one of these checks?
  6.  permalink
    There's a thread somewhere talking about this. Try looking for it because its really detailed.
  7.  permalink
    damn that sucks....