Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2007
    I noticed old people tend not to be vey computer savy and need extra help and time just to sell them something that normally takes about 5 min to sell, it ends up taking about 30 minutes to sell. They seem to be very stubborn and only want the cheapest product. Anyone have any suggestions with dealing with older people/seniors?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2007
    Plus older people/seniors tend to not remember things and make things go in one ear out the other. I was thinking maybe having thier kids or grand children shop with them would help. They tend to be stubborn too.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2007 edited
    I would tell older people that so and so computer is best for their needs.  

Because my grandma uses this exact one and has no problems with it.  

My grandma also purchased the warranty.  

I should work for frys and cause havoc.i am a worm.
  1.  permalink
    liar your grandma is dead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2007
    they should just shop at Best Buy, stop wasting my time old people. JK. Old people are easiest to sell to, most of them, because generally listen to you. Some are cheap and some are just really really slow.  

I'm not good at teaching. Maybe we can have instructional packets for old people if they want to buy a computer system or do home photo printing. This will be good for fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2007
    CrazyFox213:liar your grandma is dead.

I have 2 grandmas lol..  

MorganC:they should just shop at Best Buy, stop wasting my time old people... Some are cheap and some are just really really slow.

Old people are either really rich or really poor. It just depends if they saved for retirement or not.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2007
    worm:I would tell older people that so and so computer is best for their needs.  

Because my grandma uses this exact one and has no problems with it.  

My grandma also purchased the warranty.

Fucking wonderful. I'm doing that from now on.
  2.  permalink
    Alright you fucking tell them that their lives will change forever like when the phone came out n shit.  

Dont forget the magical moving pictures, down at the the-ater.
    •  
      CommentAuthordgcaste
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2007
    I can't wait until you're 70 and some 21 year old thinks you're a dumb shit because you don't understand nanomachines.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2007
    You guys arent supposed to tell customers what the products do, we are supposed to tell them what the product will do for THEM.  

'nuff said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2007

I have 2 grandmas lol..  

MorganC:they should just shop at Best Buy, stop wasting my time old people... Some are cheap and some are just really really slow.

Old people are either really rich or really poor. It just depends if they saved for retirement or not.

That is true. There is fixed income, from SS and other 'benefits', and then people who saved their money smartly.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2007 edited
    There are two types of people, the "do it yourselfers" and the "do it for me". This is how we keep our jobs. We are ubergeeks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    dgcaste has my respect, and so does seven up. MUCH RESPECT!~ morgan is appears 2 be smarter than most cuz he understands that everybody is differrent.respect 2 him aswell  
    everybody other than that parasite flea seems alright commenting on this topic.  
    flea is either just board and actually smart, joking, autistic, or just plain ignorant. I have the upmost respect for elders, knowledge is power and comes from experience, of course there r always idiots out there and they aren't always old, flea is a perfect example.  

with my customers i always try and show them i care, no matter who they r , most of the time it means the world 2 them. not 2 mention money for frys and i.  
    i am one of many that picks up slack from children like flea. flea will probably grow old and die never knowing the joy that others can bring.  

that if he survives that long
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008 edited
    Zombie thread?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Super Zombie Thread. This one was almost fully decomposed.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Zombie Benjamin Franklin? Anyone? Anyone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008
    No one seems to read Dr. McNinja. Sad face.  

Start here:  
    http://www.drmcninja.com/page.php?pageNum=1&issue=1  
    Don't forget to mouse-over and read the alt-text. Sometimes it's the best part. *No alt-text until later chapters, just keep checking*
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    DUDE THAT IS AWESOME.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The most recent few strips have been utterly fantastic. One had me laughing hard for at least a minute.