Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    It's because of a bad economy and the jerk vice president who stole the $65 million dollarsFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hahaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    Sorry to break it to you, but Fry's really isn't doing so bad at all. Now that Omar's bitch-ass is gone things should get even better!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep and all you employees will still be treated worse than the inmates at san quentinLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    Man, you really have to let me know what the hell ya'll are talking about someday...I mean seriously, every person I've ever told I work at Fry's has yammered about how much they love the place, and working there isn't bad at all, now of COURSE any place that has that many employees is gonna have some dickheads and some idiots no shit!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    The is nothing wrong with Fry's. No other place has the best selection of electronics.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008 edited
    When I was trying to find parking at the promenade I hoped the recession would come back.  

At Frys I found parking, but it was so crowded I almost passed out.  

Things are worse than ever- I mean for consumers like me who need to find parking.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2008
    thats why online has no line its great and i dont have to pay a store for its bricks to keep the roof up.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008 edited
    Suzukiman: thats why online has no line its great and i dont have to pay a store for its bricks to keep the roof up.

You better watch out for those online thieves man unless you have an awesome software that detects losers...:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    Suzukiman: thats why online has no line its great and i dont have to pay a store for its bricks to keep the roof up.

You do realize either way you are paying to for "bricks to keep the roof up" even online. Where do you think they keep those products? They obviously aren't being made out of thin air.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    jenseri:

You better watch out for those online thieves man unless you have an awesome software that detects losers...:face-plain:

Online thieves -- Nigerian scam artists, identity thieves, pyramid skemmers, and spammers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Punkzilla:

You do realize either way you are paying to for "bricks to keep the roof up" even online. Where do you think they keep those products? They obviously aren't being made out of thin air.

The extra cost of online retail is the warehouse, handling done by employees, the packaging and shipping.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    asdf:
    Punkzilla:

You do realize either way you are paying to for "bricks to keep the roof up" even online. Where do you think they keep those products? They obviously aren't being made out of thin air.

The extra cost of online retail is the warehouse, handling done by employees, the packaging and shipping.

Yeah but they don't have to pay people to stand around to help them out with questions.. they have brick and mortar stores to use for that.. People can go into store and ask questions and then go buy online... I swear once people put the brick and mortar stores out of business by doing this, you'd be wishing brick and mortars will come back because you can actually go in and talk to somebody and see the actual item to buy.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    eh if you know what you want then you dont need to talk with anyone thats why there are product reviews and forums to ask questions you just have to do some research first.  

also about online thieves it either gets resolved with mutual respect black mail or custom cooked keyloggers placed in email i love python batchscrips autoit html mixed with php and some visual basic besides if you do things correctly you can buy the item and then pull the money you sent through companies like paypal by stating i never received the item.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    I hate the online ordering for Frys, because they never let the customer know if we are going to give them an open box product... The customer comes expecting a new product, they see me, I grab their product, and it's open box. Who are they mad at? Me. It makes me furious every time, especially when there are no other products of the same, or any other ones that aren't open box. It's also hard on the customer cause half the time, they think their card has already been charged online- and they think I'm trying to take more of their money away. The ordering online system either needs to get worked on, or it needs to go... I hate it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    Our store doesn't consider SD items for online sale. It's just sensible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    Eh, then you have to pay shipping.. and wait for it... person is instant gratification!Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    AyaHu: Eh, then you have to pay shipping.. and wait for it... person is instant gratification!

Exactly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2009
    not if the online store is local.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....