Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Since each Fry's store acts like its own business buying merchandise from corporate I wonder if any managers got kick backs from Omar? Just a thought!!! :face-smile::face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2008
    Doubt it.
  2.  permalink
    Obviously you dont know what youre talking about. Frys stores dont operate independently nor do they purchase items from corporate.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008 edited
    Guest: Obviously you dont know what youre talking about. Frys stores dont operate independently nor do they purchase items from corporate.

Yes, they do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008
    I heard a rumor that some store managers were involved and maybe other employees like Kath Kolder because she hates the fry's brothersFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008 edited
    flea: I heard a rumor that some store managers were involved and maybe other employees like Kath Kolder because she hates the fry's brothers

Didn't she used to be engaged to one of the Fry's brothers?
  3.  permalink
    meinside100: Since each Fry's store acts like its own business buying merchandise from corporate I wonder if any managers got kick backs from Omar? Just a thought!!! :face-smile::face-smile:

I doubt anyone else knew. That's not something your going to share with someone at the company get togethers.
  4.  permalink
    Smirk....fry's is a den of criminals, when I worked there there were theft rings, drug rings and a number of managers on cocaine every day. They used to not pay vendors after they sold the products they got on credit until they were in credit hold. This was standard....so were kickbacks by vendors for the coveted end cap space. Kathy Kolder used to sleep with the sales guys she liked as well...or that was the rumor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009
    Smirk... nice one.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorglitzy
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2014
    Guest: Smirk....fry's is a den of criminals, when I worked there there were theft rings, drug rings and a number of managers on cocaine every day. They used to not pay vendors after they sold the products they got on credit until they were in credit hold. This was standard....so were kickbacks by vendors for the coveted end cap space. Kathy Kolder used to sleep with the sales guys she liked as well...or that was the rumor.

Isnt she in her 60s gross
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014
    Stop being a necro glitzy you n00b... LOL
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2014 edited
    Guest: Smirk....fry's is a den of criminals, when I worked there there were theft rings, drug rings and a number of managers on cocaine every day. They used to not pay vendors after they sold the products they got on credit until they were in credit hold. This was standard....so were kickbacks by vendors for the coveted end cap space. Kathy Kolder used to sleep with the sales guys she liked as well...or that was the rumor.

This Kathy Kolder? Yep, I can't imagine a single Fry's associate saying no to her naked. I've personally hit it multiple times. Only way I could get hired:

photo.jpg