Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2007
    If you work for Fry's for 15 years you get 1 million dollars...aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Deffered Compensation..... what a joke
    What is Fry's Deferred Compensation
    What do you think of Fry's Employees Dating Each Other?
    What do you think caused the downfall of Fry's? List it here.
    Fry's Employees: What did you think of today's (January 5) V-Con?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2007
    Scam like social security. Something to keep you motivated.i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    On the job accident much?? lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2007
    I haven't heard anyone received this compensation. I certainly wouldn't be one to receive it. Maybe a few of the store managers and assistant managers, otherwise, it's another nice gimmick by the fry's owner. damn, they're smart.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2007
    Motivation. Money is all you need.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2007
    It's not one mill, it depends on your position. Could be more, could be less. It sucks unless you happen to retire just after you receive your payout, which is staggered. If you leave the company before 15 years, you might not get much back- it doesn't start adding up until the tenth year or so. 401K FTW. Between the two anyway. There are much better ways to invest.
  3.  permalink
    I wouldn't worry to much about getting 15 years in and receiving your million dollars anyway.Fry's will find a excuse to fire you and if they can't find one they will set you up with bogus warnings then boom you are gone.
  4.  permalink
    Or they'll just discontinue it and freeze it.... hahahaha
  5.  permalink
    They got rid of deferred compensation a couple months ago. That really pissed off my store manager. He was at 13 years. And my DM was at 11. Needless to say, neither of them was happy. Now all we have is 401(k) which hasn't been around long enough to compensate for the years of work they've already put in. I'm on my 8th year, but then I never planned on deferred comp. I figured they'd fire me if I got close.