Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008 edited
    Regarding the $65 million dollar theft by vice president of merchandising  

1) current and past employees - you were robbed of gross profit and could have gotten paid more  
    2) customers you were over charged up to 30% on certain items  

both customers and employees were lied to and employees were terminated because of low GP  

this is some serious shit and fry's should payFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    flea: Regarding the $65 million dollar theft by vice president of merchandising  

1) current and past employees - you were robbed of gross profit and could have gotten paid more  

both customers and employees were lied to and employees were terminated because of low GP  

this is some serious shit and fry's should pay

Not to mention software has some crazy projections every quarter!!! Does any software dept at any of the stores ever meet them?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008

Your facts are not correct, sir or ma'am.
  2.  permalink

I think customers would notice if they were being over charged that much. I mean some customers are really attentive about prices. We have LPGs for a reason and customers do take advange of that. Even our sales, when ever we run out of product for a sale the customer is on our ass to get a rain check, which we really aren't suppose to do in the first place but we do it anyway if they bitch enough about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    gossipgirl025:

I think customers would notice if they were being over charged that much. I mean some customers are really attentive about prices. We have LPGs for a reason and customers do take advange of that. Even our sales, when ever we run out of product for a sale the customer is on our ass to get a rain check, which we really aren't suppose to do in the first place but we do it anyway if they bitch enough about it.

And the smart ones are and they bring it to my attention and theres nothing we can do to help these customers.  

Even Best Buy blatently sells higher than MSRP. I won't even compare anything to RadioShack. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    We are lucky we have a job still...:face-plain:
  3.  permalink

Pay for what? Being the victum of a scam. Your a fucking dumbass hahaha.
  4.  permalink
    He didn't steal it from Fry's. He was paid it by the companies he bought product from.

He might have have been a greedy asshole, but you're a moron for bringing the topic up while knowing nothing about it.
  5.  permalink
    You might want to read this and be more INFORMED: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-frys24-2008dec24,0,7762946.story
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    Guest: You might want to read this and be more INFORMED: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-frys24-2008dec24,0,7762946.story

Perfect response.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.