Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2008 edited
    All you need is 30 days, mirrors or reflecty foil, twenty 23-watt low-power high-lumen CFL light bulbs, and maybe LED lights for extra color temp. It should cost you about $50 per month in electrical costs, and $10 for 20 CFL bulbs at 99ยข Only Stores, $5 for mirrors or foil.  

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/completed-journals/74397-led-cfl-grow-test-new-leds-4.html  

3 days in you should start seeing it grow, 30 days out it should be sparkling.

DSCN34891.JPG

DSC000472.JPG

DSCN3492.JPG

DSCN3493.JPG

exhibit_a.jpg
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I wonder how much money this website has caused Frys to lose?
    How to find out whos a loss prevention officer at any store
    How are sales at your store?
    What is the job application and interview like? And how hard is it to get a job?
    How to make big money
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2008
    and we have another true fried employee remember kids getting fried keeps you inside the charleydolf chipler machine for life ........... oh right foe lief forgot most of you speak GaNgStU <------ does this look like tagging enough to make fun of all fried employees??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Suzukiman: and we have another true fried employee remember kids getting fried keeps you inside the charleydolf chipler machine for life ........... oh right foe lief forgot most of you speak GaNgStU <------ does this look like tagging enough to make fun of all fried employees??

How do you think Fried electronics got its name?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lol good one. but you should aspire to better things really everyone has potential but to use it is something differentLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Suzukiman: lol good one. but you should aspire to better things really everyone has potential but to use it is something different

The economy doesn't have room for all us geniuses.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i will now look as far down my nose at you as physically possible.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    For a minute, I didn't think this was serious...Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Suzukiman: lol good one. but you should aspire to better things really everyone has potential but to use it is something different

Well he has some POTential.. ;)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    you don't really know much about growing weed, do you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    The DEA will be visiting your shortly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    ObiWan: The DEA will be visiting your shortly.

I think they got bigger fish to Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger... Then it hit me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    Weed is gay.  

Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    I think I'm going to hurl after seeing that....
    •  
      CommentAuthorFather Joe
    dude. gotta have FERTILIZERTHaTs RIGHT, BITCHES.
  3.  permalink
    Growing weed in 30 days with that little of preperation? It wouldn't even be worth smoking!

FAIL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I couldn't grow a cactus. :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009
    you forgot to mention the ph balance of the soil. you just can't use miracle grow or regular dirt dumbass. AND you have to change the ph during the different plant cycles grow v bloom stage. you know nothing of growing my friend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009 edited
    "you forgot to mention the ph balance of the soil. you just can't use miracle grow or regular dirt dumbass. AND you have to change the ph during the different plant cycles grow v bloom stage. you know nothing of growing my friend."  

Lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    AyaHu: Weed is gay.  

Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    My precious retinas..
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    of course i've never grown weed (don't hurt me DA). i'm just a googler. god bless google. and wikipedia.org
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2009
    You're still a fag. Cause he said so.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    stop smoking weed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009
    um. no.
  4.  permalink
    ph level is also in water hint this is not so shut the #$@* up fovever anyways thats not the only thing that guy forgot distance from the lights,temp,germanating the seed before planting are all somethings to take in consideration but you can just use soil dude stop being a know it all you probably just read one thing based everything on that continued smoking and thought you knew what you where doing but i bet you kill every grow you started punk and also its called flowering not blooming and it takes at the (min) 2-3 weeks dont argue your wrong this stage comes after vegatation for some and after seedling for others depending on seeds, plant and where they come from if you have a pre clipped mother plant get off this site congras but that is clonoing and a whole other story if this is for first time growing you can find me and my friend on roll it up.org just post and i or they will help you soorry so brief just wanted to #@$% on that guy what a jerk a loser and complete waste of skin sorry guy but your an ass and im having onr of those days lol
  5.  permalink
    hes right besides led light cost arm leg and a eye where this guy got his figures i haven't a clue
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited
    Guest: ph level is also in water hint this is not so shut the #$@* up fovever anyways thats not the only thing that guy forgot distance from the lights,temp,germanating the seed before planting are all somethings to take in consideration but you can just use soil dude stop being a know it all you probably just read one thing based everything on that continued smoking and thought you knew what you where doing but i bet you kill every grow you started punk and also its called flowering not blooming and it takes at the (min) 2-3 weeks dont argue your wrong this stage comes after vegatation for some and after seedling for others depending on seeds, plant and where they come from if you have a pre clipped mother plant get off this site congras but that is clonoing and a whole other story if this is for first time growing you can find me and my friend on roll it up.org just post and i or they will help you soorry so brief just wanted to #@$% on that guy what a jerk a loser and complete waste of skin sorry guy but your an ass and im having onr of those days lol

That has got to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever read. And, just checking, you have heard of spell-check and editing, right? Because "your" and "you're" are two different words when I last checked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited
    This shit is old, and its topic is stupid.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    everyone hating here, is a FAG! mainly the person who brought that stupid picture in here.

This one's for you......SHUT THE FUCK AND SORT YOUR LIFE OUT....Fuckin children....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    everyone using the word "hating" is a moron that likes it where sun dont shine and probably a troll. Dont worry just feeding the trolls ... you know the ones from the hood. Hood rat trolls are the best to feed they get stupider as they post more. Oh right its the weed plus the inability to control ones self right i forgot there.  

Dont kill I want to argue with stupid trolls it will be fun heck they dont even make a quarter of what I do now its like picking on poor people. Er stupid poor people not to insult the intelligent ones.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2009
    Suzukiman: everyone using the word "hating" is a moron
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    I hate stupid people.
  7.  permalink
    We Offers Best Cannabis Products USA,Buy High Quality Indica Marijuana (Cannabis) ,Buy Marijuana Edibles Online,Buy Medical Marijuana Online USA,Buy Weed Online in USA,Buy Weed Online USA,Cannabis Dispensaries In The United States,Cannabis Grow Guide,Cannabis Grow Guide In USA,Cannabis Products In USA,Medical Marijuana Concentrates For Sale Online,Medical Marijuana For Sale In USA,Unique Cannabis Products,Best Cannabis Seeds For Sale USA,Buy Hash Plant Seeds Online,Buy Indica Marijuana Seeds In USA,Buy Marijuana Seeds In United States,Buy Marijuana Seeds Legal,Buy Marijuana Seeds Online Usa,Buy Pure Cannabis Seeds in USA,Buy Weed Cannabis Online Usa,Cannabis Seeds Store,Cannabis Seeds Usa,Hash Plant Seeds For Sale,Indica Pot Seeds For Sale Online Cheap,Marijuana Seeds For Sale ,Marijuana Seeds Online Guide,Marijuana Seeds Usa,Medical Marijuana Seeds For Sale,Pure Indica Seeds Online by 24online7wd.com  

http://www.24online7wd.com

logo.PNG
Add your comments