Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I think my DM put it best...most of them have no degrees, no tact and no people skills and only a place like Frys will put someone like that in charge of people who have degrees, tact and people skills. Frys really does have a wierd way of running a business.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    and another reason i dont work thereLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    Really, the only justification is legacy knowledge.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    Well, their CEO... person... did embezzle 65 million dollars of their money. So I'm pretty sure your assessment is fairly accurate.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    meinside100: I think my DM put it best...most of them have no degrees, no tact and no people skills and only a place like Frys will put someone like that in charge of people who have degrees, tact and people skills. Frys really does have a wierd way of running a business.

Some sups are assholes, most are cool. Maybe you just don't like being told what to do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2009
    I hate mornings:
    meinside100: I think my DM put it best...most of them have no degrees, no tact and no people skills and only a place like Frys will put someone like that in charge of people who have degrees, tact and people skills. Frys really does have a wierd way of running a business.

Some sups are assholes, most are cool. Maybe you just don't like being told what to do.

I have no problem doing what they ask me to do.. except when they don't expect the other salespeople to do the same or expect my numbers to be where the other salespeople's numbers are who don't do nothing but sell all day.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    someone:
    I hate mornings:

I have no problem doing what they ask me to do.. except when they don't expect the other salespeople to do the same or expect my numbers to be where the other salespeople's numbers are who don't do nothing but sell all day.

Thats usually a sign they dont like you and probably want to get you fired!!!! Thats how it worked at the store I worked in.