Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009 edited
    Seriously people, they just use you then fire you, with this market there is no job security at Fry's Electronics.  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Don't let Fry's Supervisors tell you what you can or can't do outside of Fry's.
    Do you really think working at Fry's is so bad?
    Who thinks Aya Hu is the most attractive girl at Fry's?
    The Benefits of Working at Fry's?
    Do you have alot of loners working at your store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    Then how do you explain this?  

•  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009 edited
    What the hell? Where did you find that? The your graph is upside down.

stock_market_crash.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009 edited
    I would love to make one of these.. but it's kind of hard unless you work for a Defense-contracted company .... and I definitely don't want to mak one either with all that firepower.. mak'ing a hot girl is tough enough..

aircraft-carrier-in-motion01.JPG
    Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  2.  permalink
    all the seasonal workers will be fired tomorrow. and nobody will notify them. they just aren't on the schedule past wednesday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2009
    Guest: all the seasonal workers will be fired tomorrow. and nobody will notify them. they just aren't on the schedule past wednesday.

I won't miss them , I'd only miss Ruben from computers.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    That's what being seasonal is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: all the seasonal workers will be fired tomorrow. and nobody will notify them. they just aren't on the schedule past wednesday.

Well that would be rather odd, due to the fact the scheduled week starts on a Monday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wait... this thread is called "Who honestly thinks you can MAK a CARRIER out of working at Fry's?"  

That's creative mastery, expansive thought.. would you think to mak a carrier out of working at Fry's? That's deep.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    flea: Seriously people, they just use you then fire you, with this market there is no job security at Fry's Electronics.  

If you are really making a career out of this job then you must be one of the following.  

A) Your retired and bored out of your mind.  
    B) You have low self esteem in yourself to the point you don't even want to bother with college.  
    C) For some strang odd reason your are happy there.  
    D) You're a REALLY REALLY big computer/electronic geek and Best Buy denied you for employment.  

Fry's is an alright temp job, especially if your are in your very early 20's. Cause then you meet the most fucked up people in the world and puts your life in to perspective. You appreciate the good qualities in people and learn to stay away from the ass holes of the world. Well that's what I have learned, especially after being used over and over again by my so called "friends' and being sexually harrassed twice in a 2 month period, ironically both guys were from the same department.  

Goes to show you that Fry's only hires the best.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2009
    Who said anything about a career? We were making carriers...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2009
    gossipgirl025:
    flea: Seriously people, they just use you then fire you, with this market there is no job security at Fry's Electronics.  

If you are really making a career out of this job then you must be one of the following.  

A) Your retired and bored out of your mind.  
    B) You have low self esteem in yourself to the point you don't even want to bother with college.  
    C) For some strang odd reason your are happy there.  
    D) You're a REALLY REALLY big computer/electronic geek and Best Buy denied you for employment.  

Fry's is an alright temp job, especially if your are in your very early 20's. Cause then you meet the most fucked up people in the world and puts your life in to perspective. You appreciate the good qualities in people and learn to stay away from the ass holes of the world. Well that's what I have learned, especially after being used over and over again by my so called "friends' and being sexually harrassed twice in a 2 month period, ironically both guys were from the same department.  

Goes to show you that Fry's only hires the best.

yeah, because sexuall harrassment only happenes at Fry's, nowhere else in the world does sexuall harrassment go down. or nepotism.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2009
    AyaHu: Who said anything about a career? We were making carriers...

why make one when you could have bought one?  

http://www.ships-for-sale.com/aircraft_carrier.htm

aircraft_carrier_bow.jpg
    Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009
    One of these days, when I'm a whamajillianaire, I'm going two buy two battleships. I'm going to travel westward, from California. Myself and an acquaintance shall pilot the vessels, sailing in concert. Come 50 nautical miles from our destination, we shall separate, and navigate around a beautiful island in opposite directions. When we finally meet during sunset, on the other side, the battle will begin. BATTLESHIP 100mm ROUNDS PAINTBALL! Hellz yeah. Then we all kick it on my island and have a beach party. Yeup, that goes right there, on my list of things to do in 2009.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009
    *BOOM*

SHIP_Battleship_Iowa_Front_Firing_lg.jpg